IGNORED

New Season Tickets (Merged)

'Pack' It In

Been working on the south coast all week and came home tonight to see my daughters and mine on the table waiting to be opened.

Nice sight to come home to.

CITD

Same thing happened to a gashead I work with. He'd come back from holiday and found his season ticket on the table.

Moments later, he noticed his telly had been stolen along with loads of other posessions.

In fact, aside from the table there was only one thing left.

As Johnny Cash said:

There are more questions than answers

Pictures in my mind that will not show

There are more questions than answers

And the more I find out the less I know

Yeah, the more I find out the less I know

Sure it wasn't Johnny Nash?

My Ticket says Williams block E left lower. Is that the block under the clock or the block closer to the directors box?

Hi guys - can anyone shed any light on the above I'm a bit confused as to where my ticket is in relation to the stand. Is it the dreaded sitting area in E block that was supposed to be unreserved but actually isn't ....

Hi guys - can anyone shed any light on the above I'm a bit confused as to where my ticket is in relation to the stand. Is it the dreaded sitting area in E block that was supposed to be unreserved but actually isn't ....

i think its under the clock yes, I think they have allocated us all seat numbers as that is the normal case for that stand, its also a way to tell how many (if any) seats are avalable for potd people,

I think last season was the first time my EE card had unreserved written on it, before that I think it was given a number

i think its under the clock yes, I think they have allocated us all seat numbers as that is the normal case for that stand, its also a way to tell how many (if any) seats are avalable for potd people,

I think last season was the first time my EE card had unreserved written on it, before that I think it was given a number

Thank Monkeh yeah last season said unreserved, the year before had an actual seat number. Just wondered why it said E block "lower" this doesn't show up on any of the maps the club sent out

There is a section at the front of the left hand E block as you look at the pitch where people will have to remain in their seats, otherwise they will block the view of those seated behind them and to their left who would prefer to remain seated during the game. Everyone was advised of this when they bought tickets. Your co-operation will be appreciated.

Thank Monkeh yeah last season said unreserved, the year before had an actual seat number. Just wondered why it said E block "lower" this doesn't show up on any of the maps the club sent out

two bits to the stand where you come through the uper bit (back or wooden seats) and lower (the front plastic seats) I think thats it

Ashton+Gate+10.jpg

There is a section at the front of the left hand E block as you look at the pitch where people will have to remain in their seats, otherwise they will block the view of those seated behind them and to their left who would prefer to remain seated during the game. Everyone was advised of this when they bought tickets. Your co-operation will be appreciated.

I bloody knew this would happen. I knew I'd get the wrong tickets when I had to get someone to get them for me, this club needs to get into the 21century with it's ticketing policy.

I bloody knew this would happen. I knew I'd get the wrong tickets when I had to get someone to get them for me, this club needs to get into the 21century with it's ticketing policy.

how is it the clubs fault that you got the wrong section?,

If it had a 21st centry ticketing policy no one would be standing

• Admin

Err think your angst needs to be aimed at the person who got the ticket for you, alternatively the other option is do it yourself?

Doesn't matter if we had 3D tickets, if your mate picks the wrong seat for you

Call the supporters services, they may be able to sort something out for you?

how is it the clubs fault that you got the wrong section?,

If it had a 21st centry ticketing policy no one would be standing

Fair point re: the standing.

I asked my willing volunteer to get tickets in E block which technically they have done, however I didn't know there were different sections I needed to choose within this block.

Archived