IGNORED

Looks Like I Am Staying

Port Said Red

Well the deadline came and went and despite interest from several Prem clubs who will remain nameless (what a little scally you are Brendan), I have decided to stay at the club. The offer of an improved contract probably means I am here for life now and I hope to perhaps move into coaching, as that is what I have been doing from the sidelines for the last 48 years anyway.

That means that the players will benefit from my experience, for example when I remind Cunningham he will never be Jim Brennan or encouraging Bryan to learn the Walshie Shuffle.......... 

I hope the club will match my loyalty with sufficient rewards :)..........

Well the deadline came and went and despite interest from several Prem clubs who will remain nameless (what a little scally you are Brendan), I have decided to stay at the club. The offer of an improved contract probably means I am here for life now and I hope to perhaps move into coaching, as that is what I have been doing from the sidelines for the last 48 years anyway.

That means that the players will benefit from my experience, for example when I remind Cunningham he will never be Jim Brennan or encouraging Bryan to learn the Walshie Shuffle.......... 

I must have missed something here......

That's interesting because Sky were reporting that you failed SEVEN different medicals yesterday!!

Just feeling left out on deadline day, all those people moving around, just seemed worth noting that not everyone was going somewhere else.... :)

Well Port Said, you could always sign up to an on-line dating agency.

Everyone seems to be doing it these days.

But, perhaps you were not thinking of "moving around" from that part of your life ?

Why did you volunteer seven times though.

I bet he can't put his finger on it.

Just feeling left out on deadline day, all those people moving around, just seemed worth noting that not everyone was going somewhere else.... :)

It's refreshing to see that not everyone in football is governed by money.  A bit of old fashioned loyalty is a rare thing.

Archived