IGNORED

Our Best Signing Of This Season

Major Isewater

Korey Smith. Has (to me) been our most important player - not many players like him and is the key to our formation.

He's impressed me from the first game of the season throughout.

Might be worth mentioning that Flint has been like a new signing this season and is also excellent in our formation.

Ok lads and lasses a third ways through the season what do you make of our new recruits ?

Who has made the biggest difference ?

Are there any duffers ?

For me ,up til now ,Wilbs has been the best .

Wass think ?

I still need a day or 2 to get past him missing an open goal.

No duffers at all for me, and the best, or at least the one who could turn out to be the best is Luke Ayling in my opinion, followed very very closely by Korey Smith....  Ayling reminds me of Louis in the way he charges forward with the ball from the back.  Very composed, good feet and a good tackler.  Can definitely see how he was Yeoviles player of the season last year.

I still need a day or 2 to get past him missing an open goal.

Just seen it on TV , bit of a shocker.

I think they are all great but I have to say that Flinty is my player of the season (so far)

He is like a new player but I don't count him as new .

The answer is Korey Smith  .......  next question   :yes:

Wade Elliott for me, I know we had him on loan last season but just look at the games we've played without him this season, you can see something missing in our set up.

If I was to one of the ones that joined in the summer Korey Smith, but I've got a feeling Freeman is going to be the one we all mention at the end of season. Still think there's a lot to come from him.

Wade Elliott for me, I know we had him on loan last season but just look at the games we've played without him this season, you can see something missing in our set up.

If I was to one of the ones that joined in the summer Korey Smith, but I've got a feeling Freeman is going to be the one we all mention at the end of season. Still think there's a lot to come from him.

Same for me... As an individual player I do like Korey...but it is Wade that makes us tick...we don't play as well without him.

Archived