IGNORED

Yeovil Tickets

jellyred

Being bloody stupid I didn't think tickets for boxing day would be on sale yet.....thought I would double check just now and I appear to have missed the boat. Soooo does anyone have some Christmas spirit and want to sell two tickets that they may have for the game? If you do, please get in touch and thank you.

Being bloody stupid I didn't think tickets for boxing day would be on sale yet.....thought I would double check just now and I appear to have missed the boat. Soooo does anyone have some Christmas spirit and want to sell two tickets that they may have for the game? If you do, please get in touch and thank you.

Supposedly sold out last week but hundreds of seats empty. The same against Oldham.

I went through the website and could see nothing on there about yeovil tickets. I check it most days at work and haven't seen anything. I guess I just didn't notice it if they did put something up, if the club did that is. Ah well, I'm still after two tickets mind! Ta.

City1970... there are more available seats than tickets due to health & safety. There will always be empty seats but the club can't sell them as it will break their licensing rule (I hope I'm right in saying)

Doesn't help them OP but basically you can get single tickets in the dolman & can still find 2 seats together (at the moment!)

Club tend to release more as time wears on.

Batches at a time normally, same happened vs Preston last week... Your best bet is just waiting for them to be released and jump in quick when they do go

Does this actually happen and if so why would they do that? I always buy online and I've never noticed any sort of batch release.

In front of me C in the Williams there are always empty seats ( last sat there were at least a dozen and they were multiples not singles) as previous poster said, key is to get into ground and wait till near kick off and then do a cuckoo ( unless someone claims seat !) Agree about posting for Yeovil seats, it just appeared and for that match me and my mate are going to be in the Dolman !! I can say this as my mate doesnt do OTIB but he doesnt bother with a season ticket and I always did and never sat in my alloted seat, always sat Upper Williams D but due to East End down we were evicted !!!!!  Dont really care where I sit as during 60 years of going down the gate have watched from every side as did my old man and my Granddad before him. Sadly didnt renew this year although been to most games to date and sods law decreed we would go top and have to scrabble about for every home game, dont mind though as if you go online daily you can still get your ticket when they come up. :yes:

Alerted by OTIB went on line very late last night. Ended up with buying the only one available, which somewhat oddly given what I thought the supply/demand situation was, is in the Upper Williams Signing Section. Although there were a couple of seats scattered in other parts of the ground, when you tried to buy a seat from the seating plan there were none shown available. Bit of a pain as our group is now going to be scattered throughout the ground.

Anyhow, it'll be my first visit to the Williams since the old Paddock days. Looking back, anyone in the 70's sat at the back of the Williams would be signing 'Abide with Me' before being carted off by the Grim Reaper. Hopefully, that won't be the case on Boxing Day! COYRs.

Still not buying this idea that tickets are released in batches and you have to keep checking.  Why would they do that when every game is currently selling out?  I have only ever seen the amount of tickets available online gradually reduce to zero.  Happy to be proved wrong though so I'll ask Dave L on the Q&A.

Agree - the club will want to sell as many tickets as possible as early as possible IMO (cash in the bank and all that).  The only times this season I have seen reference to additional tickets going on sale is when the away club returns some of their allocation or unsold corporate hospitality packages.  I believe the corporate hospitality is sold out already and I would be very surprised if Yeovil don't sell out their section.  

Therefore, unless Dave L confirms there is a hidden load of tickets it looks like there are pretty much only restricted view left in which case it's time to buy quick to avoid disappointment!

Agree - the club will want to sell as many tickets as possible as early as possible IMO (cash in the bank and all that). The only times this season I have seen reference to additional tickets going on sale is when the away club returns some of their allocation or unsold corporate hospitality packages. I believe the corporate hospitality is sold out already and I would be very surprised if Yeovil don't sell out their section.

Therefore, unless Dave L confirms there is a hidden load of tickets it looks like there are pretty much only restricted view left in which case it's time to buy quick to avoid disappointment!

DaveL has answered my query in the Q&A section. Sometimes they release tickets that were originally earmarked for community groups etc, so there are occasions when additional tickets become available. Apart from this however there was no suggestion that tickets are released "batch by batch" as some others seemed to be suggesting.

Certainly worth re-checking availability though.

Archived