IGNORED

Yeovil Tickets

jellyred

There will be loads of empty seats to move to, as has been said the key is getting in.

Its boxing day so wifes will be dragging their hubbies off to see the inlaw/outlaws so I think there will be lots of empty season ticket seats to be moved into for a better view.

Yeovil Town's Boxing Day opponents Bristol City have announced that they have sold out all home sections of their ground for their match against the Glovers. The League One fixture takes place on Friday 26th December at Ashton Gate, with a 3.00p.m. kick-off.

Tickets for the away section of the ground are still available, and have gone on full General Sale this week, with no restriction (apart from the capacity) on sales - previously fans had been limited to two tickets per purchase. You can buy your tickets either in person or by calling the Huish Park Ticket Office on 01935-847888, however we'd strongly advice that you have your Ticket Office Customer Number to hand when booking, given that they will be strongly policing remaining purchases, given home fans are unable to buy any further tickets.

• Admin

How many have Yeovil been allocated?

Would assume they start with the 1100 or so that everyone gets.

When they get unsold we work back into their unused spaces....

Expect the Dorset farmers to be saving up for their cup match against Utd first, let's hope the mighty Accrington send them packing

They really are small time if they can't shift those.

To be fair, their attendances are less than half of ours, they are on a rubbish run of form, the game is still 2.5 weeks until the game and the tickets only went on general sale yesterday.  

I expect Yeovil are also the sort of club who's fans are used to all away games being pay on the day due to never travelling in large numbers, so there is considered less urgency on their part.  

They really are small time if they can't shift those.

Given them a break! The population of Yeovil is 40,000. That means 1 in 40 people in the town would have to go to the game to sell out their allocation. If 1 in 40 Bristolians went to our away games we'd take 10,000 with us.

So if anything, relative to the population they are better supported than us.

Given them a break! The population of Yeovil is 40,000. That means 1 in 40 people in the town would have to go to the game to sell out their allocation. If 1 in 40 Bristolians went to our away games we'd take 10,000 with us.

Well the gas do... :thumbsup:

• Admin

That is quite an amusing comparisson - Why do their supporters have to live in Yeovil?

Do you think all City supporters live in Bristol?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

That is quite an amusing comparisson - Why do their supporters have to live in Yeovil?

Do you think all City supporters live in Bristol?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Quite right, a few green and white shirts about in Glastonbury area, if only they had seen the light at an early age! :facepalm:

Still, better a Yeovile supporter than ending up a follower of the Horse-punching-comedy-shirt-brigade I suppose? :P

As it is a holiday period I would imagine there are a few season ticket holders who will be away visiting family etc. I know tickets are deemed as non-transferable so I wouldn't advocate breaking the rules, :whistle: but I would imagine a few well placed PM's might bear fruit.

Do you think all City supporters live in Bristol? :facepalm::facepalm:

Obviously given my username I am well aware that not all City fans live in Bristol.

Clearly it was just a simple way of giving some indication of the relative size of each club's fan base, nothing more than that. So no need for the aren't-you-stupid facepalms.

If anything, your insistence on interpreting my post so literally and coming to the conclusion that a supporter in Wiltshire would think all fans live in Bristol, makes you worthy of a facepalm or two.

Would assume they start with the 1100 or so that everyone gets.

When they get unsold we work back into their unused spaces....

Expect the Dorset farmers to be saving up for their cup match against Utd first, let's hope the mighty Accrington send them packing

Yeovil is in Zummerzet but I suppose a few farmers from Dorsetshire may follow them.

Although most of the Rotherham fans on 5th May 2007 were not in fact Rotherham fans  :whistle: 

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend that game, but have heard on several occasions that 'the Rotherham fans' stayed on to cheer and celebrate City's promotion.

Serious question, but are you suggesting that the Rotherham fans were, in fact, from closer to home?

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend that game, but have heard on several occasions that 'the Rotherham fans' stayed on to cheer and celebrate City's promotion.

Serious question, but are you suggesting that the Rotherham fans were, in fact, from closer to home?

I know two of them were because one of those is my brother. He said there were a fair few celebrating our goals more exuberantly than is normally expected of an away fan. ;)

I know two of them were because one of those is my brother. He said there were a fair few celebrating our goals more exuberantly than is normally expected of an away fan. ;)

I seem to remember that some their fans came on this forum before and after the game to say how much more they would prefer to see us go up than Florist,

Archived