IGNORED

Eoin Doyle (Merged)

BristolBEAT

• Admin

I think this is more agent talk to get more bids in, surely City wouldn't want this announced this early unless we were doing a 'loan with view to permanent deal' today which seems unlikely

That was my initial thoughts on the deal too, not our style at all to let something out like this.

Expect his agent is chasing his %

There might be something in it, or there might not be. We aimed high in the summer and secured players we were strongly linked with. And now it's players many would have on their wish list again. If we can't attract quality now we never will..haven't we come a long way.

I think this is more agent talk to get more bids in, surely City wouldn't want this announced this early unless we were doing a 'loan with view to permanent deal' today which seems unlikely

thats my reaction also, but durden re-tweeted it which normally means it has some legs,

Cotts has also said he's trying to get another loan over the line as well,

Who knows, but can someone anwser me this,

Why is it when we are linked with a player on twitter, why is it alway millwall that are bidding with us?

thats my reaction also, but durden re-tweeted it which normally means it has some legs,

Cotts has also said he's trying to get another loan over the line as well,

Who knows, but can someone anwser me this,

Why is it when we are linked with a player on twitter, why is it alway millwall that are bidding with us?

Did Durden retweet i ?

I thought he just commented on it, saying interesting. I took it as he didn't believe it.

Interesting, hasn't scored in a long while though.

Apart from two on saturday against Barnsley you mean?

He's a class finisher this season but hasn't done too much previously, maybe a late developer.

He's different to what we have so that's a plus and I think he could step up a division.

However, I'm not at all sure the rumour has any truth in it.

Freddie Sears has matured a lot these last couple years. He got 12 goals in 21 so far this season. Still only 25 and comes with plenty of experience, works his socks off can play out wide, in the hole or through the middle. Decent signing if we were to get him.

Agreed

Archived