IGNORED

Bristol City 2015/16 Kit Idea

Hopesy38

From my point of view I think there's only so much you can do to our home kit and it will never see a drastic change.

Regarding the away kit on the other hand, I do quite enjoy having something a little different.  

I would fully be in support of a maroon and gold kit to dig u our Southville/Bedminster Past! 

From my point of view I think there's only so much you can do to our home kit and it will never see a drastic change.

Regarding the away kit on the other hand, I do quite enjoy having something a little different.

I would fully be in support of a maroon and gold kit to dig u our Southville/Bedminster Past!

Thank you JM 91, you are the first to ever suggest this. I posted the same a couple of times on other forums without any positive response.

If these colours were ever used, clearly the gold would need to be the predominant colour as maroon is deemed to clash with red.

Even though Red and Maroon are as far apart as Royal Blue (Everton) and Sky Blue (Man City). See tonights Match of the Day.

Thank you JM 91, you are the first to ever suggest this. I posted the same a couple of times on other forums without any positive response.

If these colours were ever used, clearly the gold would need to be the predominant colour as maroon is deemed to clash with red.

Even though Red and Maroon are as far apart as Royal Blue (Everton) and Sky Blue (Man City). See tonights Match of the Day.

No he isn't, I have been suggesting this since circa 2009 as fed up of white and black or black and white.

About 20 years ago there was an article in the EP showing several suggested designs for City.

One of the six options was (wait for it)............... red & white quarters.

If I remember rightly, it was about 91/92, and the quarters weren't exactly quarters, it was half red half white shirt and half red half white shorts, but on opposite sides, so the kit as a whole looked like quarters. I even had a letter in FourFourTwo bemoaning the fact; their response was to tell me to have a cup of tea and a lie down!

Archived