IGNORED

Bristol Rugby Win Again

Cloggie

Yep - 10 Mins to go and 10-28 down.

Scored two tries in the last minute with the last one converted to win 29-28...

Sounds like a hell of a game.

7,291 attendance - if they go up, their attendances could rival ours.

If they do go up and stay up, I'd wager that the first ever sell out at 27k capacity will probably be Bristol v Bath

It was bloody awful and very cold. With 2 minutes left and thr score at 17-28 Dad decides he's had enough. While im waiting for him to come out the toilets I hear Bris score. As we get to the car I hear the cheer for the match winning points.

Yorkshire will be devastated. They were the better team for nearly the entire game.

On a different note, possibly the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen in any sport. Line outs not straight, ball being held in the ruck, forward passes all missed.

It was bloody awful and very cold. With 2 minutes left and thr score at 17-28 Dad decides he's had enough. While im waiting for him to come out the toilets I hear Bris score. As we get to the car I hear the cheer for the match winning points.

Yorkshire will be devastated. They were the better team for nearly the entire game.

On a different note, possibly the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen in any sport. Line outs not straight, ball being held in the ruck, forward passes all missed.

Luckily for Bath, the referee in their match against Toulouse was not so hot either.

Yes, we moan about football refs but some of the rugby refs this season have been truly terrible.

Not the best performance by Bris this season but a great way to finish a game. Spirit there just like City - don't know when they are beaten.

Sure I read the crowds are 1.5k-2k average improvement

One thing that I can't keep track of if which are the first choice players, they seem to make so many changes between each game I've no idea who is who?

rugby squads are massive, arent they normall 40 - 50 players strong?

Someone mentioned a 27,000 sell out for Brizzle-Barf, can't imagine the Gloucester games will be much different either

I would have to be an away fan at Ashton Gate that day, would be a bit odd!

not a chance!

• Admin

Heard nothing but bad things about where ever he plays and doesn't seem to stay at any club too long!

Seemed to go a bit big for his own boots after entering the Church

Archived