IGNORED

Swindon January Sales Starting Late....?

'Orns

Watched the game last night with my Swindon supporting friend, apparently Sevilla & Fenerbache are in for Luongo (sp?)

From reports he's tearing it up for Australia in the Asian Cup, playing 90 mins and getting a couple of MOTMs along the way

Fenerbache had a E2.5m bid turned down, Sevilla have offered a little more, but Swindon want to keep him on loan for the rest of the season

So, do we want Luongo out of there and give Swindon a day or two to spend some money, or have him stay.....??

If he's a loaned in player any money from his sell won't go to them anyway? I'm guessing you mean them spending other money, do they have any? I guess if they lose this loan they will just bring in another.

Edit; I guess if he is their player to sell you mean Swindon to sell him and loan him back as that's the fashionable thing to do lately. I think it's rubbish myself. Cake and eat it.

If he's a loaned in player any money from his sell won't go to them anyway? I'm guessing you mean them spending other money, do they have any? I guess if they lose this loan they will just bring in another.

He's not there on loan, Swindon bought him outright at some point

He's not there on loan, Swindon bought him outright at some point

Yes, I realised that and edited my post sorry. I'm not very aware of Swindon players just know they like a loan so thought that was one of them.

Hi. Not here to argue as you know but just to clear a few things up.

It seems a lot of people have been caught up in a flippant remark made by power when he said if attendances do not improve he may have to sell, they have improved so he has said we don't have to now but no one has bothered to report that.Power is on record now as saying as a club we are debt free and breaking even with scalable assets.

I do agree with others though when they say we should take what is a club record offer but can understand why we havnt.

Anyway sorry to intrude again

Oh and well done on getting to Wembley, enjoy the day.

Somewhat unfortunate that nobody has yet acknowledged/thanked WiltsLad for his helpful clarification, as some are frequently very quick to abuse his co-fans.

Thank You WiltsLad for your comments.

Now **** Off back to your own site.

No, seriously, comments like those from you and Rich are, imo, always more than welcome on here.

Hi. Not here to argue as you know but just to clear a few things up.

It seems a lot of people have been caught up in a flippant remark made by power when he said if attendances do not improve he may have to sell, they have improved so he has said we don't have to now but no one has bothered to report that.Power is on record now as saying as a club we are debt free and breaking even with scalable assets.

I do agree with others though when they say we should take what is a club record offer but can understand why we havnt.

Anyway sorry to intrude again

Oh and well done on getting to Wembley, enjoy the day.

Wait a decent sounding Swindon fan..... :ph34r:

Swindon are doing pretty well without their two players out in Asia for a month. If I was honest, I was hoping they might have had a bit of a stumble.

Will be a loss for them player wise, but like us, seem to know how they want to play, and bring players in to fit that system. Let's face it, they have hardly spent big bucks, so in many ways credit to them. They are right now the team I am most worried about.

Somewhat unfortunate that nobody has yet acknowledged/thanked WiltsLad for his helpful clarification, as some are frequently very quick to abuse his co-fans.

Thank You WiltsLad for your comments.

Now **** Off back to your own site.

No, seriously, comments like those from you and Rich are, imo, always more than welcome on here.

Ha cheers mate. Not worth all the dick waving I seen over the last few months if I'm honest. I'm enjoying the season and yeah the fact to localish teams are fighting it out at the top is great. Just thought I would clarify the whole we have to sell issue

Archived