IGNORED

18 Players

AndrewBCFC1

With Matt Smith going back to Fulham, we only have 18 first team players at out squad at the moment. Should we get an injury or a suspension we won't even be able to fill our bench! Are you worried about the lack of squad depth? I know we have had a fairly small squad all season but this is the smallest it has been so far.

Can't say I'm that worried to be honest although I do admit we've looked a bit tired in the last few games. But seeing as you can only play up to 14 per game so 18 is still enough for me, especially when they're still getting results as they are.

Cotterill knows what's best for the squad and as always if the right player is out there and available then I'm sure he'll make the right calls to bring them in - something he's done all season. No need to panic.

It's not mutually exclusive but I'd always much prefer a small, tightly knit squad like we have now than having up to 30 players where most either aren't good enough or don't want to be here.

With Matt Smith going back to Fulham, we only have 18 first team players at out squad at the moment. Should we get an injury or a suspension we won't even be able to fill our bench! Are you worried about the lack of squad depth? I know we have had a fairly small squad all season but this is the smallest it has been so far.

In view of this, I think all fans should bring their boots to games - just in case!

Archived