IGNORED

Rant On Pne Forum Made I Laugh!

supercidered

A mate of mine is a PNE fan and said that I may appreciate a thread that was on the PNE Forum between a PNE fan and MK Franchise Fan. I though I'd share!!   :clap: COYR

Excuse me if I tell you to politely **** off, you have NO history with MK being built around 1967 with no non league teams doing anything in the football pyramid, you tried to get Charlton and Luton to move to your poxy concrete jungle and they ****** you off, Ron Noades even bought debt ridden MK City and and then ****** that idea off, along comes Winky (backed by Azda and Ikea in 2000) and again you try to bribe the likes of QPR, Palace, Barnet, Luton (again) to move to your "city".
Winky bought Wimbledon from the administrators in 2003 and you bastards were allowed to enter league 1 in 2004!!!!

You are the scum of the football world (christ even Blackpool are more liked than you), you have no history, you bought your way into the football pyramid where others have traded for over 100 years to try and entertain their loyal fans, you lot can only go back 10 years, I just wish Wimbledon had ****** off to Dublin (as that would have been a fantastic away trip), so please forgive me if yet again I wish you every football hardship and the finish to this tawdry saga cannot come soon enough, oh and would I give you any of my hard earned NO.

A mate of mine is a PNE fan and said that I may appreciate a thread that was on the PNE Forum between a PNE fan and MK Franchise Fan. I though I'd share!! :clap: COYR

Excuse me if I tell you to politely **** off, you have NO history with MK being built around 1967 with no non league teams doing anything in the football pyramid, you tried to get Charlton and Luton to move to your poxy concrete jungle and they ****** you off, Ron Noades even bought debt ridden MK City and and then ****** that idea off, along comes Winky (backed by Azda and Ikea in 2000) and again you try to bribe the likes of QPR, Palace, Barnet, Luton (again) to move to your "city".

Winky bought Wimbledon from the administrators in 2003 and you bastards were allowed to enter league 1 in 2004!!!!

You are the scum of the football world (christ even Blackpool are more liked than you), you have no history, you bought your way into the football pyramid where others have traded for over 100 years to try and entertain their loyal fans, you lot can only go back 10 years, I just wish Wimbledon had ****** off to Dublin (as that would have been a fantastic away trip), so please forgive me if yet again I wish you every football hardship and the finish to this tawdry saga cannot come soon enough, oh and would I give you any of my hard earned NO.

This. Plus several million.

Yeah , and yet no...............

hate the team , the club (and manager), the way they stole a League place , tucked up the local team but.....

got to have a grudging respect for the fans. They follow a Div 3 local side that was dumped on their doorstep , they could all be traipsing around MK with ManYoo or L'pool shirts on.

Archived