IGNORED

Brighton V Forest (Merged)

BRISTOL86

Defending is visibly a lot better

I think there's an element of our fans expecting for us to be mid table contenders without even trying - and I think they're in for a shock! It's a big step up in quality.

Not saying we can't have a good season but this will be a whole different kettle of fish to L1.

Just in from work, and I can't turn the Ashes highlights off yet. I'll watch the last half an hour.

I think this division is wide open, some very good teams and every game is going to be a hard call.

Welcome back Football  :clap:

Watching Rangers V St Mirren, standard is abysmal, Tavernier will shine in this league, Foderingham is still a complete **** with the ball at his feet, he is a disaster waiting to happen, he fanny's around with the ball and is often closed down and is overly fond of giving his defenders hospital passes, full house at Ibrox for the first time in ages.

Watching Rangers V St Mirren, standard is abysmal, Tavernier will shine in this league, Foderingham is still a complete **** with the ball at his feet, he is a disaster waiting to happen, he fanny's around with the ball and is often closed down and is overly fond of giving his defenders hospital passes, full house at Ibrox for the first time in ages.

Rangers are showing lots of promise - as is to be expected with Warburton at the helm. Wallace looking back to his old self - two young lads, Walsh and McKay, settling in to the team very well, and just generally playing good football. Drastic change to what's been going on at Ibrox over the last 4 years.

Archived