IGNORED

Brighton V Forest (Merged)

BRISTOL86

Rangers are showing lots of promise - as is to be expected with Warburton at the helm. Wallace looking back to his old self - two young lads, Walsh and McKay, settling in to the team very well, and just generally playing good football. Drastic change to what's been going on at Ibrox over the last 4 years.

I agree Rangers are trying to play good stuff, but the standard is poor and Foderingham is a still a ****.

I bought those exact speakers recently, haven't set them up yet but I've tested them out and they're great!

Did you get the 2010i's or the 2020i's ? They look almost identical but these are the 2010i's which are a bit smaller.

But I agree with you, they're awesome speakers for the money! The centre is great too.

I think soon the defenders will only pass back to him if absolutely necessary.

Rangers trying to walk the ball into the net.

Poor game overall.

And yet , so much better than some of the games I've tried to watch over the last couple of years.

Given time I think Warburton will prove a good manager.

To be fair to Forest, they're without about 4 first team guys. I only saw the last hour but their plan was boot it long to Antonio. If that is their plan against us, I fancy our chances. Brighton didn't look bad at all. Much better than I thought they'd look but like I said, grain of salt as Forest were short some quality.

Archived