IGNORED

4-2 Happy Days Darryl Clarke Quote

bcfcmike

Did you just hear that b***end Darryl Clarke on RB, when his interview finished, he didn't think he was still on air, and asked by 20pence whos score he was looking for, he replied " I wanna see how them down the road got on, oh 4-2 happy days " What a **** !!!

Did you just hear that b***end Darryl Clarke on RB, when his interview finished, he didn't think he was still on air, and asked by 20pence whos score he was looking for, he replied " I wanna see how them down the road got on, oh 4-2 happy days " What a **** !!!

Of course he knew he was on air. That's why he did it!

While he might be trying to endear himself to the Sag supporters, it shows him to be an unprofessional ****. Just like his celebrations after the FGR playoff game.

I'd be totally embarrased whether he's irrelevant or not, really isnt banter in the slightest.

Well Said !!

But it's ok for us to laud over cotts rag ass rovers quote

Cotterill has a habit of letting his passion and his emotions clouding what he says... if you watched or listened to that interview he ambled his way to saying that as he couldnt think of what to say.

Clarke just has no class, thinking he's one of the lads down the pub on a Saturday night. He should act with a measure of dignity, consdiering he's the manager of a so called professional football club

Cotterill has a habit of letting his passion and his emotions clouding what he says... if you watched or listened to that interview he ambled his way to saying that as he couldnt think of what to say.

Clarke just has no class, thinking he's one of the lads down the pub on a Saturday night. He should act with a measure of dignity, consdiering he's the manager of a so called professional football club

Yeah true I wasn't defending Clarke I think he is a bellend of the highest order, the mocking of Grimsby after po final was so devoid of class it was embarrasing

Yeah true I wasn't defending Clarke I think he is a bellend of the highest order, the mocking of Grimsby after po final was so devoid of class it was embarrasing

Agree totally, his video after the FGR game... his general arrogance about the conference etc and then this just shows he has no class. Even Twentyman apologised so that says alot

Archived