IGNORED

4-2 Happy Days Darryl Clarke Quote

bcfcmike

Ha, a tinpot manager for a tinpot club.

It will enhance his reputation amongst the blue few who lap up this type of cringeworthy shit.

Long way to go yet Dazza.

This.

Clarke is hilarious.

Why should we concern him other than winning favour with the crackpots.

To be fair though he hasnt had many if any points in the fl so maybe he got a bit giddy.

The interviewer was awful though, why he insisted on making statements instead of asking questions I have no idea..

They generally are PF but that is still no excuse to try to humiliate someone trying to do their job.They also asked crap questions last season!

Darryl Clarke wears the same perfume as every other Rovers fan - Obsession

haha very true Fred :)

That B***end Clarke can only fantasise about being a championship manager, when he is wearing his red high heals on a Saturday night :) 

They generally are PF but that is still no excuse to try to humiliate someone trying to do their job.They also asked crap questions last season!

I don't think he was intentionally trying to humiliate but he hates losing and probably wasn't really in the right frame of mind for an interview.

Someone (possibly Ronald Koeman) once said managers press conferences would be much better on the Monday after the game when they've collected their thoughts - obviously wouldn't work for how the media need immediate content.

I just wish they'd ask questions, not make statements. Loads of interviewers sound intimidated by SC too, makes them nervous and affects the interview.

Did you just hear that b***end Darryl Clarke on RB, when his interview finished, he didn't think he was still on air, and asked by 20pence whos score he was looking for, he replied " I wanna see how them down the road got on, oh 4-2 happy days " What a **** !!!

Dippy Darryl is a knob! We all know that! ....thicker than a whale omelet !

I don't think he was intentionally trying to humiliate but he hates losing and probably wasn't really in the right frame of mind for an interview

Someone (possibly Ronald Koeman) once said managers press conferences would be much better on the Monday after the game when they've collected their thoughts - obviously wouldn't work for how the media need immediate content.

I just wish they'd ask questions, not make statements. Loads of interviewers sound intimidated by SC too, makes them nervous and affects the interview.

You may well be right mate but plenty of other managers seem able to show a bit more class in defeat.

Flint was asked a direct question regarding Swindon and gave a direct answer. Not the same

Twentyman asked him which score he was looking for, and he gave an honest answer.

These situations always turn into "pot - kettle - black", whichever side the first comment comes from.  We all love a bit of over the top faux outrage.

You may well be right mate but plenty of other managers seem able to show a bit more class in defeat.

True, although a major talking point all the focus seemed to be on the sending off.

He's going to have to either curb his natural demeanour of we're going to have some interesting interviews this season!

True, although a major talking point all the focus seemed to be on the sending off.

He's going to have to either curb his natural demeanour of we're going to have some interesting interviews this season!

They had better find an interviewer with skin like a rhino!

Archived