IGNORED

Should Freeman Come Straight Back In ..?

Vincent Vega

Probably but I hope it doesn't mean Bobby gets forgotten. I wish SC wasn't so stubborn in his approach and would go with a lone striker at times. If we don't bring in a striker I'd be all for Kodjia up front by himself with Reid and Freeman playing behind. Also could work with Robinson just behind as well. We have attacking options.

Tough one. If Korey seemed up to it I think I would actually replace Pack, albeit harsh after a very good game.

I wonder if Reid's seemingly good close control and quickness of mind might compensate for his lack of strength (not to say he's a pushover mind) in the centre of the park. Huge gamble as I appreciate it could leave us woefully exposed but I might be tempted to give it a go even though appreciating it might need changing after 30 mins.

Whilst we have the squad we might as well see what it can do I suppose.

Probably but I hope it doesn't mean Bobby gets forgotten. I wish SC wasn't so stubborn in his approach and would go with a lone striker at times. If we don't bring in a striker I'd be all for Kodjia up front by himself with Reid and Freeman playing behind. Also could work with Robinson just behind as well. We have attacking options.

don't think that would happen, we conceded 2 goals from set pieces yesterday, taking Wilbraham out and replacing with Freeman would make us weaker still at defending set pieces.

No brainer. Our best player has to play hoping the break has helped him thought he was poor in the game before the sending off.

Agree really, although for whatever reason he did not frankly look our best player, the first few games.

We know what he is capable of for sure, and has to have every chance to get back to what we know he is capable of.

don't think that would happen, we conceded 2 goals from set pieces yesterday, taking Wilbraham out and replacing with Freeman would make us weaker still at defending set pieces.

No doubt but surely there are match ups where we could do this. I don't think it'll happen but I do think we should be more creative at times. Last season we lined up same formation and players because we were the best team. This is not the case this season and at times we may need to match up better with teams. Just my opinion though and I'm nowhere near being paid to do anything football related.

Not for me. Bobby has had a couple good games, and Cotterill says he needs to produce it reguarly and should give him the chance. If I was Reid and I didn't start against Birmingham I'd be asking Cotterill questions.

And if you were Freeman and didn't start?

Not for me. Bobby has had a couple good games, and Cotterill says he needs to produce it reguarly and should give him the chance. If I was Reid and I didn't start against Birmingham I'd be asking Cotterill questions.

Agree, as for those suggesting he replaces Wilbraham, this isn't football manager.

I've seen nothing to suggest Kodjia can play up front on his own, if Wilbraham drops out then Agard should start in his place.

Archived