IGNORED

Should Freeman Come Straight Back In ..?

Vincent Vega

I see where your coming from, but agree to disagree. Bobby's done well and I'd like to see him start. I think freeman will start though :)[/quote

We'll see what SC thinks soon enough! It's good to see Reid finally looking like a first teamer, though I still thought he avoided responsibility at times.

Probably but I hope it doesn't mean Bobby gets forgotten. I wish SC wasn't so stubborn in his approach and would go with a lone striker at times. If we don't bring in a striker I'd be all for Kodjia up front by himself with Reid and Freeman playing behind. Also could work with Robinson just behind as well. We have attacking options.

I was just about to say that.  :city:

I think Freeman will start and get an hour and be replaced by Bobby. Freeman last year was a slow starter and will be way off match sharpness when he returns, ease him in gently and bring on Bobby to continue the work.

Easily our best player, so would say yes. But do recognise how harsh that is on Bobby, who has grasped the opportunity to come in and make an impression with both hands.

Personally, think it is excellent that SC now has a player who can deputise for Freeman, and so can put the pressure on to get a little more from LF than we've seen so far. The fact this has happened without needed to buy anyone is a bonus.

Hope to see more of Bobby this year, and hopefully he'll start looking like the next Bryan, which would be no bad thing when you consider Freeman will have just a year left on his deal next summer, unless he signs an extention...

Archived