IGNORED

Joe Jordan At Ashton Gate

myol'man

Wonder if he's helping out Strachan with a potential call up for Joe Bryan....isn't he eligible for Scotkand?

Bryan did an interview in Saturday's programme and he said he doesn't want to play for Scotland as he isn't Scottish, and he would rather sit on the bench once for England than play 50 times for Scotland.

Bryan did an interview in Saturday's programme and he said he doesn't want to play for Scotland as he isn't Scottish, and he would rather sit on the bench once for England than play 50 times for Scotland.

I haven't got that far in the programme yet. Doh!!

Would he change his mind if Big Joe threatened him!!!

Love the bloke.

The very reason I started supporting City properly (my old man took me to a few games in the top flight when I was about four) was that we had signed Joe Jordan from Southampton.

I said last season that Cotterill's team possibly eclipsed Jordan's 1990 team for me... and I can pay no bigger compliment.

Used to serve Joe in one of my previous pubs. Always came in with his wife and daughter (I presume) and had a bottle of red. Should have paid for one to thank him for 89/90... or barred him for making me support City! ;-)

Love the bloke.

The very reason I started supporting City properly (my old man took me to a few games in the top flight when I was about four) was that we had signed Joe Jordan from Southampton.

I said last season that Cotterill's team possibly eclipsed Jordan's 1990 team for me... and I can pay no bigger compliment.

Used to serve Joe in one of my previous pubs. Always came in with his wife and daughter (I presume) and had a bottle of red. Should have paid for one to thank him for 89/90... or barred him for making me support City! ;-)

Quality. We need to use him now though. He must know a player or two that could help us

Archived