IGNORED

Derby forum

Coombsy

Posted 2 hours ago
                   Grant

Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock

Hendrick Thorne Butterfield

Ince         Martin  Russell   

Johnson was poor against Brighton and failed to link up play with Martin and Hendrick will try and take his opportunity to cement his place in the first team.

They've got some dangerous players like Kojida, but they have been awful defensively and hopefully it should be a comfortable win.

mozza
You can't improve perfection..

Members +
12,494 posts
Posted 1 hour ago
S'pose we're gonna upset these wurzels now . Who are Brisol , anyway ?
AndyinLiverpool

Members +
3,976 posts
Posted 1 hour ago
  1 hour ago, mozza said:
S'pose we're gonna upset these wurzels now . Who are Brisol , anyway ?

One of a pair
eddie
TAKE FIVE will return next season in simpler form

Members +
17,566 posts
Posted 1 hour ago

I remember a nice 2-0 win away a few years ago, Stead and a Skuuuuse belter. Was a terrifically enjoyable game James Wilson had the kind of performance that made you think you were watching a future regular. I went to Brighton away and we really should've won, why can't we win this one.

Just now, Chivs said:

If Warnock plays, I think we should boo him all night long.

Mind you, I thought he was a bit old for the winger role....

OK, got their team upside down (who are Derby anyway?).  I see Warnock is at left back which should suit his advancing years.

I expect Spurs fans said the same v Newcastle,

Dear Derby,

Our rabble are honoured to be playing on the same pitch as you, please go easy on us. I hope we will learn something from the game.....you may as well....:shifty:

Positions reversed, it is a game we would be expecting to win by a couple. Give them the same number of chances Huddersfield had against us and I would expect them to.

Nonetheless, the FA seem to want the game played rather than just give them a walk over. Its football. Stuff happens. Maybe it will our turn to smack one in from thirty yards and get a penalty!

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Positions reversed, it is a game we would be expecting to win by a couple. Give them the same number of chances Huddersfield had against us and I would expect them to.

Nonetheless, the FA seem to want the game played rather than just give them a walk over. Its football. Stuff happens. Maybe it will our turn to smack one in from thirty yards and get a penalty!

We don't have anyone that shoots from 30 yards let alone score :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I remember a nice 2-0 win away a few years ago, Stead and a Skuuuuse belter. Was a terrifically enjoyable game James Wilson had the kind of performance that made you think you were watching a future regular. I went to Brighton away and we really should've won, why can't we win this one.

I went to that, went on my own as well, remember the Derby fans were really pleasant as well that day. Robbie Savage's last home game, got booked as only he did! Great day!

1 minute ago, Coombsy said:

Derby fans are convinced they'll beat us 5-0.

Pretty sure Boro fans also said the same thing...

2 sets of arrogant fans, hope neither go up.
 Like this

Disagree. Think they have every right to be confident bit like us last season against teams like Crawley we were confident we could win easily.
Actually hope they both go up, two decent clubs and actually found Brighton's fans to be amongst the most arrogant when they beat us 2-1 in October.

Archived