IGNORED

Kris Olsson

spudski

Played against Man Utd for Midgetland ;-) cracking player...watched him a couple times when he played for Arsenal reserves...put the club on to him...went to the Danes for £250,000...bargain...would loved to have seen him here...shame, real talent and only 20. Can see him going far....

Always unsure why Wenger let this one get away, I watched his debut v West Brom live, he only played the last ten minutes I think but looked very good technically. Scored in the penalty shoot-out too. However Arsenal have enough midfielders to fill out every club in the Prem! Well, not really, but...

However we wouldn't have had a chance, he's on a good wedge out there apparently. 

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Why on earth would he come to us when he's playing Europa League football?

This was when he was playing reserve football for Arsenal....Like ER implied, they have a plethora of midfield players and at the time was a surplus to requirements.

The Danish team are owned by Brentfords owner...and only did well after his moneyball experiment with them. I'm guessing Olsson was one of those players the 'anlysts' thought was under valued...think they are right...as my own eyes saw a very talented player that stood out each time I watched him.

Archived