IGNORED

Bristol City vs Cardiff City - Stream going to be available

pigeon

21 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Does anyone know how you can watch a stream on an iphone?

I looked to see if there is a Kodi app but it doesn't look like there is 

@pigeon think there's live media player 

edit: just checked and it looks like it's been taken out of App Store if you go to this website http://store.mdcgate.com/market/ they tell you there how to get it. There probably is another app in App Store just do some research and you will find one

3 hours ago, Turbored said:

@pigeon think there's live media player 

edit: just checked and it looks like it's been taken out of App Store if you go to this website http://store.mdcgate.com/market/ they tell you there how to get it. There probably is another app in App Store just do some research and you will find one

Puffin plays the streams on iPhone/pad

World TV plus is the app I use on an iphone/ipad - free to download has loads of other things on but you can usually view all football games that are being shown anywhere although reliability of picture is debatable at times. Although was good for Arsenal v Swansea last night using an Arabic TV feed

18 hours ago, CiderCraig said:

Without wishing to be a killjoy, and I hope I am wrong as I'd like to watch it., I am doubting there will be a stream on Saturday. 

By all means shoot me down when there's plenty of the come midday!

If you find one let me know please.  Thanks!

17 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

If you find one let me know please.  Thanks!

I will be streaming this with my eyes.  I have to say that reception quality seems to be worse than a few years ago but still passable.

Audio is a bit hit and miss but at least I get a constant running commentary on Marlon Pack's performance from the idiot sat 2 rows behind me.

Archived