IGNORED

Joel Ekstrand - CB!

Redman91bcfc

25 minutes ago, daored said:

According to Yorkshire Evening Post, Leeds pulled out of deal due to concerns about his injury record 

That's fair enough, a definite concern, but maybe Leeds back-tracking because he knows what a nightmare it is and doesn't want to go there?  Lots of ifs, buts and maybes in my post, but you never know.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That's fair enough, a definite concern, but maybe Leeds back-tracking because he knows what a nightmare it is and doesn't want to go there?  Lots of ifs, buts and maybes in my post, but you never know.

Article doesn't really add much to be fair. With Leeds, who actually knows!

51 minutes ago, daored said:

According to Yorkshire Evening Post, Leeds pulled out of deal due to concerns about his injury record 

Could be Leeds trying to get a better deal for themselves (pay him less) if no one else is actually in for him.......

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, although might not be as ITK re City. 

This guy might be useful to help Hördur settle in, Scandinavian (not sure whether Iceland counts?) and Italian speaker from Udinese days. 

I'm sure both players have amazing English, don't most Icelanders speak fluent English or close to it?

11 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

I'm sure both players have amazing English, don't most Icelanders speak fluent English or close to it?

Indeed, a lot of Scandinavians speak fluent English, as do the Dutch.

Listen to Vincent Kompany whenever he is interviewed - he puts a lot of British players to shame; not only the ease with which he speaks, but also the depth of his vocabulary.

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Indeed, a lot of Scandinavians speak fluent English, as do the Dutch.

Listen to Vincent Kompany whenever he is interviewed - he puts a lot of British players to shame; not only the ease with which he speaks, but also the depth of his vocabulary.

It is the major reason why English players don't go to Europen clubs because they cannot speak English let alone learning another. 

Archived