IGNORED

Joel Ekstrand - CB!

Redman91bcfc

32 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Get in! Welcome, Joel!

I think he's trying to get his credibility up. Club isn't exactly firing on all cylinders when it comes to signings. Maybe he's banking on us not signing him(seems a good bet) so that he can seem in the know. A calculated risk so to speak. He could be one of the worst "journalists" I've ever come across. He's basically the 12 year old on Twitter who is called ProScout and makes things up or scours it for hours and takes any info he can find and call it his rumour. 

8 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

It sounds like Leeds have decided to pull the plug on this one due to fitness worries.. sounds like one to avoid.

i think it will be that some one pipped them to it and they are trying to save face

11 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Could well be 2 centre backs in this week. Newcastle still hovering over Flint.

If we do sign 2 then I would be worried about AF.

I wouldn't he's under a long contract and who ever wants him are going to have to pay well over the odds to get him,

12 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Newcastle made a bid for Grant Hanley. Hopefully they moved on from Flint

I think Hanley is their first choice and if not accepted I would be worried about Flint. Similar to Kodjia and Villa. McCormack seems first choice, if too much try their luck on Kodjia 

17 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Could well be 2 centre backs in this week. Newcastle still hovering over Flint.

If we do sign 2 then I would be worried about AF.

If we sign 3 I would be worried about Flint, but I think we need 2 anyway. 

However if Flint was to go, I'd like a replacement in beforehand. Because of his contract length we can ask for over the odds money, but then clubs would know we have that money and raise their asking price should we try and buy one of their players.

Archived