Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
hantsred

youtube vids of Fulham (Merged)

35 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Call me old fashioned by why can't kids just go to the game to watch the game these days. Surely live football is about watching the events unfold with your own eyes, not through a 4" screen?!

Even worse making a vlog when your team got thrashed.

It's a bit disturbing watching a kid filming the day that hid balls are dropping. 

The reaction as we scored each goal and he looks more and more depressed is priceless. 

1 hour ago, hantsred said:

think this young Fulham chap did a good job of catching the City fans in their pomp!

May seem harsh but seems very much like we have a young "Tim nice but Dim" on our hands here!!

11 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

May seem harsh but seems very much like we have a young "Tim nice but Dim" on our hands here!!

I didn't get that impression at all!

I thought he was great.

• Like 5

What a great blog by such a young lad. 

It would be fun if we had a young City fan doing the same.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We have several, this lad is probably the nuttiest

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

We have several, this lad is probably the nuttiest

in all fairness, that was actually pretty well edited and fun to watch....

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There's someone who does this (I think) who sits in Dolman. Old B block. Saw him chatting to his phone on numerous occasions and filming anything that may involve a goal. 

Not my idea of fun, but each to their own.

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Call me old fashioned by why can't kids just go to the game to watch the game these days. Surely live football is about watching the events unfold with your own eyes, not through a 4" screen?!

You're old fashioned!!

you probably kept a scrapbook...!!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I just think it`s great to see a young lad so into Fulham. It can`t be easy supporting them given what`s lurking just up the road.

This. Embrace young supporters (supporting in whatever form they like) or watch the footballing pyramid collapse.

He seems like a genuine supporter even including the downright depressed afters.  He'd be a shoe-in as a City fan :clapping:

Two comments though:

1. I'd ditch Alfie as a friend if he struggles with the "What's your score prediction" question.
  2. Language Timothy

™Bound around the ground"? That and Hoskin (or whatever his name is) calling it 'the bouncy bounce". Maybe I'm getting it wrong? What was it Gary Johnson said? I'm pretty sure it was ™bounce around the ground"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

™Bound around the ground"? That and Hoskin (or whatever his name is) calling it 'the bouncy bounce". Maybe I'm getting it wrong? What was it Gary Johnson said? I'm pretty sure it was ™bounce around the ground"

Sorry, spell check must have corrected it and I didn't notice. Updated now.

12 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

The Freeman's on fire song, what are the words to the 'more and more' bit?

Taylor Moore, we've got Taylor Moore

I think

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaulCheesley said:

Sorry, spell check must have corrected it and I didn't notice. Updated now.

Wasn't having a go, just an opportunity to express annoyance at patronising Radio Bristol. Good videos; have a couple of likes as an apology.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hantsred said:

think this young Fulham chap did a good job of catching the City fans in their pomp!

That kids highlights were better than Channel 5 ...................."4-0 we are bull5h!t"  

5 hours ago, CiderJar said:

Yes, he kept saying...The City fans are singing Bouncy Bouncy Bounce again.

You'd have thought our communications officer (co-commentator), might have put him right? 

1 hour ago, Somerset Red said:

Yes, he kept saying...The City fans are singing Bouncy Bouncy Bounce again.

You'd have thought our communications officer (co-commentator), might have put him right? 

It does my head in when Richard Hoskins says (for example) "2-0 is the latest score".  As if it's going to be last Thursday's score or Boxing Day 1963's score.

And he gets way too excited when we get a goal.  I'm all for a bit of emotion but you don't know what the fluff is going on for about 30 seconds.

8 hours ago, Xiled said:

It does my head in when Richard Hoskins says (for example) "2-0 is the latest score".  As if it's going to be last Thursday's score or Boxing Day 1963's score.

And he gets way too excited when we get a goal.  I'm All For A Bit Of Emotion But You Don't Know What The Fluff Is Going On For About 30 Seconds.

To be fair, I don't really know whats going on for the 30 seconds after we score - I'm too busy running round the room shouting Yeah, or Get In or something similar. Other half says its often not words, rather a continuous guttural noise.

Amazing atmosphere, pleased it carried on from where it left off on Wednesday night. Has anyone got a video from the EFL cup match vs fulham showing the atmosphere, even though there were just over 500 of us the atmosphere was electric!

Edited by cidernuta

Here is 90 minutes of Saturday's game.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/september/25/90-minutes-bristol-city

and

90 minutes of EFL Game

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/september/22/90-minutes-bristol-city

33 minutes ago, cidernuta said:

Amazing atmosphere, pleased it carried on from where it left off on Wednesday night. Has anyone got a video from the EFL cup match vs fulham showing the atmosphere, even though there were just over 500 of us the atmosphere was electric!

Enjoy