IGNORED

Season ticket discount

formerly known as ivan

I'm pretty sure you can get the discount from the stalls outside.

I say this because I used one on the opening day and happened to have my season ticket in hand as I went to pay and got about 30% off.

I know that was more than it should be too, so guess I got lucky.

So either you do get the discount or the lady serving me fancied me :dunno:

• Admin
8 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I asked this of @Mkelly and was told the prices outside have been set to include the season ticket discount. So effectively anyone who purchases food outside the ground, ST holder or not is getting the discount. 

That's not true - the prices outside the ground are the same as in the ground BEFORE reduction

@Mkelly said here they should be offering the discounts??

Looks like we need clarification, as being in November clearly shouldn't still be having any "teething issues"

On 03/11/2016 at 03:38, Dollymarie said:

I asked this of @Mkelly and was told the prices outside have been set to include the season ticket discount. So effectively anyone who purchases food outside the ground, ST holder or not is getting the discount. 

Meaning therefore, its not really a discount. Its a bit like the DFS Sale where sofas are 'always 50% off'

• Admin

Rude Dog honour the discount, not exactly the 15% it's supposed to Beas it is worked out on the fly without calculators but I'm not gonna quibble over a few pence when they are doing the decent thing and honouring it. A discount is a discount, they also gave me and my mate 50p back each as they weren't happy with the amount of chips they'd given us, even though the portion sizes seemed fine to me.

What still pisses me off is nowhere    gives 20% - my daughter even went off on Sunday with dual cards and only got 15% in the club shop and was not confident enough to tell them.

Why offer something to dual card holders none of the staff se to know about !!

All they had to do is put the word DUAL on the season cards - so easy !! :grr:

23 minutes ago, Neo said:

What still pisses me off is nowhere    gives 20% - my daughter even went off on Sunday with dual cards and only got 15% in the club shop and was not confident enough to tell them.

Why offer something to dual card holders none of the staff se to know about !!

All they had to do is put the word DUAL on the season cards - so easy !! :grr:

@Neo it does my head in too; had to complain about it AGAIN as some of the staff in the SBG before the Hull game either didn't know about the 20% or didn't know how to process it. Some time ago Mark Kelly said that cards would simply be swiped in the tills to apply the correct discount. Wether that day will ever arrive I doubt it but in the meantime literally how hard can it be to have your frontline staff aware of what is actuallly only FIVE eventualities. It's either full price  or discounted by 5, 10, 15 or 20%. 

I still fail to see why we didn't just have ONE season card for City and Bris. Although if that would actually make any difference in the SBG, Shop or concessions who knows! 

16 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:I still fail to see why we didn't just have ONE season card for City and Bris. Although if that would actually make any difference in the SBG, Shop or concessions who knows! 

They missed tricks everywhere with this.

Obviously just having the word DUAL works for their crib sheets as an easy interim measure and then yes - the scanning of cards is an easy and fairly cheap stage 2.

But as you say why not a joint card - card split diagonally on the face with both badges and colours would also look so cool - still lots to be done - can only hope this is a first season bedding in and these sorts of easy AND obvious actions are taken !!

4 hours ago, Neo said:

They missed tricks everywhere with this.

Obviously just having the word DUAL works for their crib sheets as an easy interim measure and then yes - the scanning of cards is an easy and fairly cheap stage 2.

But as you say why not a joint card - card split diagonally on the face with both badges and colours would also look so cool - still lots to be done - can only hope this is a first season bedding in and these sorts of easy AND obvious actions are taken !!

Sadly going to the SBG is a guaranteed piss-boiler with the poor service from the many. A few of them are great and have been there since Day One but the casual workers they seem to get in there are rubbish. 

Archived