IGNORED

Calvin Andrew

Super

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

No sympathy whatsoever for that. It's not as though there were flailing elbows in a close contact - he actually runs over to the guy to elbow him. 

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That was a truly vicious elbow. I'm amazed the guy he hit didn't end up with a skull fracture.

The 12 game ban was deserved I reckon.

100% Agree.

This rises to the level of criminal assault and the guy should not be protected by a sports shirt!

Just watched this clip and it's horrible to watch. Clarke is a big old fashioned centre back and to see him fall to the ground like that isn't pleasant . 

Why Andrews did this in this day and age where there are cameras everywhere I don't know.

Well worth the 12 game ban.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

That was a truly vicious elbow. I'm amazed the guy he hit didn't end up with a skull fracture.

The 12 game ban was deserved I reckon.

A response I never thought I would give to one of your posts:

You're absolutely right. ;)

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Got to say, I can't see that this is an awful lot worse than what Diomande did to Pack. 

Really?

I think if you had been on the receiving end of a headlong running elbow charge into the side of your head versus a lash out to the back of your head as you were running away... you might feel a bit different dude! 

4 minutes ago, RightUpInCider said:

Really?

I think if you had been on the receiving end of a headlong running elbow charge into the side of your head versus a lash out to the back of your head as you were running away... you might feel a bit different dude! 

Both unprovoked assaults to the head. The fact that Pack had his back to Diomande makes it look all the worse, I'm surprised how little has been made of it in all honesty. 

Dont get me wrong this was a horrible thing to do but is it 4x worse than the Pack incident? Both pretty deplorable. 

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Both unprovoked assaults to the head. The fact that Pack had his back to Diomande makes it look all the worse, I'm surprised how little has been made of it in all honesty. 

Dont get me wrong this was a horrible thing to do but is it 4x worse than the Pack incident? Both pretty deplorable. 

Neither were acceptable.

One was far more vicious that the other and got the punishment it rightly deserved in my opinion.

36 minutes ago, hodge said:

Anyone who does stuff like that deserves a long ban, however when you compare this to stuff simply like Diomande (9 games more) and the Suarez stuff etc it just highlights the inconsistencies.

I think Suarez got 8 game ban for the bite in the Liverpool game (I could be wrong) For me this is far worse and deserves the extra 

Archived