IGNORED

LJ Press conference

Robin 101

Fantastic 30 min listen

First 10 mins is very interesting for those with player. Explains why we've expanded coaching staffs what we're doing with the international break ie. teaching O'Dowda "Dragging" etc.

Then there's some great stuff about the "monstrous" scouting network Ashton is building.

Incredible analysis and work being done behind the scenes in all areas.

Impossible not to be excited if your a City fan.

Pretty much since I heard LJs very first post match interview I've been impressed with his openness and candour. That's a rare quality in any manager and I applaud him for it.

It makes me and I guess other fans feel respected that he'll talk about tactics, formation and what his thinking is.

His press conference today was exactly what I've come to expect from him. He's a breath of fresh air and joy to listen to.

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Pretty much since I heard LJs very first post match interview I've been impressed with his openness and candour. That's a rare quality in any manager and I applaud him for it.

It makes me and I guess other fans feel respected that he'll talk about tactics, formation and what his thinking is.

His press conference today was exactly what I've come to expect from him. He's a breath of fresh air and joy to listen to.

I guess what you mean is like Father 'not' like son.

Archived