IGNORED

No Tomlin

daored

Still no Envall either The midfield of Smith Freeman and Pack was a shambles on Saturday but he still keeps all 3 in and leaves Tammy up front on his own again last week LJ was saying Tammy needed help up front (baffling)

I think LJ is being as stubborn as Cotts was, in only choosing his Favourites

4 minutes ago, westonred said:

Still no Envall either The midfield of Smith Freeman and Pack was a shambles on Saturday but he still keeps all 3 in and leaves Tammy up front on his own again last week LJ was saying Tammy needed help up front (baffling)

I think LJ is being as stubborn as Cotts was, in only choosing his Favourites

Pretty sure that's what managers get paid for.

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Tomlin hasn't been supporting Abraham, he's been all over the pitch.

Looks to me like LJ is selecting a team which will play to formation and hopefully Reid will be supporting Abraham.

No Wilbs was supporting Tammy up front as LJ said he was Tammys Bouncer if your goinmg to drop Wilbs lets bring Engvall in to see what hes like

9 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

According to shitehausen Tomlin and LJ exchanged words during the game on Saturday. Wonder what those were. 

I love Tomlin as a player but Saturday he caused us problems. Wilbs Tammy and especially Goulbourne were having words with him. He left  Scott exposed constantly and they were causing us serious problems down the left. Like i said , love him as a player but we are a lot more open with him in the side.

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I love Tomlin as a player but Saturday he caused us problems. Wilbs Tammy and especially Goulbourne were having words with him. He left  Scott exposed constantly and they were causing us serious problems down the left. Like i said , love him as a player but we are a lot more open with him in the side.

Maybe that was more LJ's fault for playing him on the left then. Tomlin should be playing as a No 10 and going forward, not constantly coming back to cover a full back. Wasting him there.

I am really worried about our midfield tonight, I hope I am wrong and we manage to get going from the start, They need to get on top from the first kick and get a few goals in the first 45. let's hope this happens and the crowd gets behind the boys and spurs them on.   COYR's!

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Maybe that was more LJ's fault for playing him on the left then. Tomlin should be playing as a No 10 and going forward, not constantly coming back to cover a full back. Wasting him there.

Yes i agree but when he plays as a 10 Tammy is usually isolated. plenty wanted two up top so if we play two strikers he has to play wide unless we play three at the back . We shouldn't have to do that to accommodate one player. If he's not going to put a shift in he needs a kick up the ass which is what he's got.  

17 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Personally think Tomlin should play in the behind the striker role or not Start at all, completely wasted on the left and as we know won't track back that well. 

He only has 5 assists and  5 goals this season. I think the problem is not having players who are at the same standard passing wise except Reid (plus Bryan of last season). 

Archived