IGNORED

No Tomlin

daored

2 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

According to shitehausen Tomlin and LJ exchanged words during the game on Saturday. Wonder what those were. 

Told by folks next to me who know someone at Brentford hotel (take this for what it's worth) that Brentford knew about this and didn't expect Tomlin to start. Said he'd had a falling out with his manager.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Told by folks next to me who know someone at Brentford hotel (take this for what it's worth) that Brentford knew about this and didn't expect Tomlin to start. Said he'd had a falling out with his manager.

Wouldn't come as a great shock tbh

We wouldn't be the first or the last club

The reason may eventually spill out - Lets see what LJs explanation is :whistle:

I think the walking out on his own, before every other player to the bench before kick off, then to sit at the back of the bench arms folded spoke of something going on prior to today. 

Regardless of what's happened or been said you can see Tomlin is a player that gives a shit and to not manage that raw emotion by channeling it is just going to be divisive. 

3 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Still just one up top however... LJ just won't learn

'Still'?  Didn't we have two up front in the previous two games?

if Tammy Abraham had taken his chances tonight we'd have won by three or four clear goals.  Do you blame Johnson for that?

There was nothing wrong with the team that started and we created enough chances to win the game.  We fell to a sucker punch.  Seen it a hundred times, but not the manager's fault.  Players need to step up,

24 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I think the walking out on his own, before every other player to the bench before kick off, then to sit at the back of the bench arms folded spoke of something going on prior to today. 

Regardless of what's happened or been said you can see Tomlin is a player that gives a shit and to not manage that raw emotion by channeling it is just going to be divisive. 

He was brilliant with the young kids after his warm up. Did the selfies, signed the autographs, had a smile on his face.

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

He was brilliant with the young kids after his warm up. Did the selfies, signed the autographs, had a smile on his face.

That's good to hear, but I think he would love that...we could all see how much he felt wanted by the vast majority of supporters over the Summer and a clever guy like him would 'play' to that?

4 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Not saying he was or wasn't but if he's had a  bust up with LJ a cute fella would make sure he keeps fans on his side

Possible 

?

Would be a clever thing to do - maybe I'm all cynical

Archived