IGNORED

Garita

Super

11 minutes ago, UK0wnag3 said:

Fancy him to do some bits here; Liverpool's Joe Gomez playing for the first time in 400+ days. He can't be ready for Arnie!

Anyone with his size and strength has a chance of nicking a goal. Imagine if he miraculously bags a hattrick and Sunderland or someone offer £10m for him! 

IMG_7935.JPG

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Anyone with his size and strength has a chance of nicking a goal. Imagine if he miraculously bags a hattrick and Sunderland or someone offer £10m for him! 

IMG_7935.JPG

With Liverpool's keeper crisis I'd fancy my own chances of netting.

Shame I'm cup tied....

Defending in the first half is the game plan and then I think in the second half they will play a bit more. Garita looks like the beast from Wycombe, who scored yesterday it will be great if he scores, but I think if the young Liverpool doesn't score after 25 or so minutes of the second half, they will sub with some big guns.

10 minutes ago, harrys said:

Interesting to see that Fulham gave Cardiff a "footballing lesson" earlier today in Cardiff, Ryan Fredericks had an absolute stormer and set up both goals, he showed how a wing-back should play

Yes and I think it's safe to say we definitely do not have that quality at the moment which is why I've been amazed we've tried to persevere with it. 

Archived