IGNORED

Garita

Super

52 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Well done Plymouth, for me McCormick, I think is right,  (goalie) was their man of the match,  I wonder if Liverpool will play the same team in the replay.

Unbelievably he caught the ball several times. Haven't Plymouth got a goalie coach?

3 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

Unbelievably he caught the ball several times. Haven't Plymouth got a goalie coach?

He was solid behind a packed defence and covered every shot and must give their back four confidence. Not once did he flap or punch the ball. Frankie and OD would do well watching him.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Interesting to see that Fulham gave Cardiff a "footballing lesson" earlier today in Cardiff, Ryan Fredericks had an absolute stormer and set up both goals, he showed how a wing-back should play

I wonder if he could do a job for us :whistle::yawn:

22 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

The same goalkeeper that should never have played football again after this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1083733/After-car-crash-footballer-Luke-McCormick-killed-children-Amanda-Peak-tells-heartbreaking-story.html

Can't ever see him playing for us. Maybe he'll end up signing for Plymouth. Won't be on big wages. Apparently has hamstring problems...can't help when you're built like a Prop forward. Only 5 games played all season because of it. Heard he put a Fake parking ticket on the Chairman's car windscreen...who then when nuts with the clubs security staff :laugh:

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

Can't ever see him playing for us. Maybe he'll end up signing for Plymouth. Won't be on big wages. Apparently has hamstring problems...can't help when you're built like a Prop forward. Only 5 games played all season because of it. 

He's played 12 times for Argyle so far, 7 starts, 5 as sub.

Agree, don't think he'll ever feature for us, but I bet we can all think when we've spent more than the £50k that we spent on him on much worse signings...

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Wow, that picture was taken at West Brom so he's been here a year now then. Seems to have gone incredibly quickly! 

I think he'll be let go in the summer personally which is a shame, seems a character!

I took it.

48 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Iconic picture of him, didn't know that - always assumed it was one from Joe Meredith. Nice work!

Ta.  Point and click Panasonic Lumix TZ8.  Get the odd decent shot with it, but the zoom mechanism has got a bit of sand in it and now gets stuck.  Now just using my iphone7, which has no proper zoom.  Bought a cheapie telescopic zoom for it, but it distorts the outside of the picture.

Would love to have a go with the type of kit Joe has, but way out of my league.

P1070372.JPG

P1070390.JPG

P1070393.JPG

22 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

I don't want someone like him anywhere near my club.

Didn't say I wanted him at City,  DID I?  Just said after watching all of the game and not just some of it, like others on here, that he played well, Good God this forum is getting very childish at times!

Archived