IGNORED

Hopefully the absolutely last LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ Sack him or back him  

522 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

@Badger

Im so sorry for tagging you. I promised myself I'd never do it. 

I love what you & Steve have done for the club. I love that we have owners who love the team they own. I love that it's an object of affection and not a toy or money making scheme. 

I love that you've tried to buck the trend of sacking managers when things get sticky. I know that you're obviously fond of LJ. 

But it has now gone too far. He must be removed. Feel free to call it a mutual decision. Feel free to thank him and wish him luck. Hell, feel free to start him in centre midfield on Tuesday. 

But please, this must end now. Before we're facing a struggle to get out of league one. Again. 

Thank you for reading. 

Fordy & Ashton (aged 8 months)

Well she's not long been on the forum Fordy so :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Johnson's favourite song must be "Give me just a little more time" by, ironically Chairmen of the Board

There's only one answer to that  - Ferk off and thanks for nothing.

Don't bring the chairmen into it one of my fave bands!!!

Anyway one of there best songs could be apt Everything is Tuesday, or I'm on my way to a better place, (div 3)

3 minutes ago, The Hustler said:

Can someone out of the 23 who think LJ should remain; please explain the rationale behind their thoughts?

Check out most of their posting histories, gas or BS employees would be my guess.  A few are obviously true BCFC fans but not many.

I cannot believe ANYONE is still saying more time, WTF is he going to try to do that he hasn't tried already????
If he had a magic/cunning plan surely he would have played that card during the last 4 months of garbage, or the record breaking run.

Maybe someone will let us in on the secret, the vast majority of us are obviously missing something.

Says it all that every thread on the front page on the forum is (unsurprisingly) about LJ and the current farce

No one ( Not a dig at anyone - it's how I feel ) can be even bothered anymore to debate whether Duric should start , or who should play at right back , no player ratings etc etc 

It all seems rather pointless to do so right now

Its the reason we come on here but no one has the heart or enthusiasm to even try

Sad

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Says it all that every thread on the front page on the forum is (unsurprisingly) about LJ and the current farce

No one ( Not a dig at anyone - it's how I feel ) can be even bothered anymore to debate whether Duric should start , or who should play at right back , no player ratings etc etc 

It all seems rather pointless to do so right now

Its the reason we come on here but no one has the heart or enthusiasm to even try

Sad

The players looked lost yesterday...all over the shop...and at the end wondering what to do...do they applaud the enthusiastic support they had throughout the match or recognise that they are hearing boos for the manager. A surreal situation. In my opinion we have all the tools to do a good job, better players all over the pitch than a side like Burton Albion, and a "craftsman" who has no idea how to use them.

So I'm going to ratio these figures based on yesterday. Steve loves a good calculation. He's a financial businessman after all.

Attendance was 17,900. Take away 400 Burton fans would suggest 17,500.

So let's swell the figures. 435 have voted. Roughly 2.5% of the people that were at AG yesterday.

So based on this small sample group of 2.5%, if everyone was asked as they left AG yesterday, 16,450 people would have said sack - 94%. 1,050 people would have said give more time - 6%.

Obviously, there are gasheads on here and WUMs who have voted give more time as they think it's funny so I can't find the true figure for give more time. And also, the sample group is small at 2.5% so out of that 16,450 a few more could be thinking give more time.

But I doubt it. The figures speak for themselves. LJ must go or Lansdown will be sat by himself in his brand new stadium next season, with egg dripping down his face. Sorry Steve. It's the truth. 

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

So I'm going to ratio these figures based on yesterday. Steve loves a good calculation. He's a financial businessman after all.

So let's swell the figures. 435 have voted. Roughly 2.5% of the people that were at AG yesterday.

So based on this small sample group of 2.5%, if everyone was asked as they left AG yesterday, 16,450 people would have said sack - 94%. 1,050 people would have said give more time - 6%.

Obviously, there are gasheads on here and WUMs who have voted give more time as they think it's funny so I can't find the true figure for give more time. And also, the sample group is small at 2.5% so out of that 16,450 a few more could be thinking give more time.

But I doubt it. The figures speak for themselves. LJ must go or Lansdown will be sat by himself in his brand new stadium next season, with egg dripping down his face. Sorry Steve. It's the truth. 

I like the effort, but you cannot extrapolate the results from here and ratio them up onto the whole supporter base.

I'm sure it's a large percentage now but in reality that's like walking into a labour working mans club and asking who should be the next prime minister and saying that result reflects the whole country.

27 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

No, I think the owner would more than likely say out of 17,500 fans less than 500 want him sacked.

Archived