IGNORED

Hopefully the absolutely last LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ Sack him or back him  

522 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I like the effort, but you cannot extrapolate the results from here and ratio them up onto the whole supporter base.

I'm sure it's a large percentage now but in reality that's like walking into a labour working mans club and asking who should be the next prime minister and saying that result reflects the whole country.

I know... I was bored.

Of course it doesn't reflect the supporter base. Like I said, the sample size is too small and probably not as diverse as the real result would be.

I was bored. :dunno:

19 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Who told you off??

I'd tell Johnson senior off fir failing to take "precautions"...............

Old boy few seats away from me, told me it's not johnsons fault that Tomlin missed his penalty. Shame about the other 89 minutes then! Thought we were supportive right until the end and made out 'protests' at the end of the game like SL asked ;)

15 hours ago, Red Exile said:

I think we can understand the rationale behind the vote from @#TeamsLikeBarnsley!!!

I had to vote to see the results. I would never vote for someone to lose their job. 

Get behind him and your players. You were all lauding him a few months ago. And SL. Bristol City were on the up, etc etc. Tomlin was better than sex. 

I think you'll stay up and the experience will do you, LJ, the squad etc, it'll do you good. 

If you go down, fair enough, get shut maybe. 

But right now? You should all unite and focus on survival.

38 minutes ago, #TeamsLikeBarnsley said:

I had to vote to see the results. I would never vote for someone to lose their job. 

Get behind him and your players. You were all lauding him a few months ago. And SL. Bristol City were on the up, etc etc. Tomlin was better than sex. 

I think you'll stay up and the experience will do you, LJ, the squad etc, it'll do you good. 

What a load of bollocks that is! For a start if you look at the result you don't have to vote. The rest, you don't understand.

4 hours ago, #TeamsLikeBarnsley said:

Very droll old boy, very droll.

On 3/5/2017 at 15:56, The Hustler said:

Can someone out of the 23 who think LJ should remain; please explain the rationale behind their thoughts?

Its creeping up.

Pembo In would be as emphatic? Probably not but a majority would say yes because frankly he is likely our only hope of staying up.

Archived