IGNORED

What would a win mean...?

JakeOTIB

Some may say 3 points will help our fight for survival, but I think it could have the opposite affect. Three points means Johnson stays and we revert to true form for the remainder of the season and slide into league 1. A defeat and, hopefully, he will be gone meaning a new manager might save us. What a dilemma for tonight! I'm hoping for a poor performance from City; Norwich outplay us but have 3 goals disallowed; City win 1-0 from a Norwich own goal in the 95th minute. Result - City get the points and SL comes to his senses and sacks LJ

2 hours ago, JakeOTIB said:

I meant in terms of the table and Lee Johnson's job security.

If we win tonight depending on Blackburn, Wolves & Burton' results we could jump back as high as 19th if Burton lose, Blackburn/Wolves draw/lose. 

Can't really comment on LJ's job security as to me it seems he'll be here whether we stay up or go down

A win is massive

As much as I want change I'd rather have the 3 points. And 3 more on Saturday, and as many more between now and early May as possible. Then the suits can sit around a table and have a sensible discussion in the summer. LJ leaves without a relegation on his cv, any bad eggs can piss off, and we go again (ugh)

I will never want City to get anything other than 3 points

Archived