IGNORED

Tonight

Snufflelufagus

4 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I got a horrible feeling we are going to get smashed.

Bizarrely I might reluctantly settle for that if it meant LJ was sacked as a consequence. But I don't think it would. 

In all honesty I'm at the point I was at when Osman was in charge, I'm not that bothered any more.

2 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Bizarrely I might reluctantly settle for that if it meant LJ was sacked as a consequence. But I don't think it would. 

In all honesty I'm at the point I was at when Osman was in charge, I'm not that bothered any more.

I keep thinking to my self, how would this team perform in league 1. We had a team that walked that league. I doubt we would even make the play offs in league 1 with this shit 

2 minutes ago, David Brent said:

We'll go 2-0 up and finish 2-2. Despite constant late pressure, Norwich will fail to score a winner.

And we should be pleased because they are a "recent premier league club", and "we have Wigan next."

IMO

And if we beat Wigan that's 5 points from a possible 9 points. Would you be happy with that?

Unfortunately I think we will win*...

while that sounds stupid I only say unfortunate because it will give LJ more time. Lull SL into a false sense of security to justify keeping him on as he has.

Then we get smashed at Wigan, back to where we are.

*tho will love having 3 extra points on the table.

20 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

So onto tonight's game. Anyone expecting a Norwich backlash after their result at the weekend or are they there for the taking?

Well as per BBC report Sheff Weds only had 41% possession and remarkably only 5 shots on target... Norwich backlash on the cards I fear... Anything other than a loss tonight will be a good result for me..

5 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I keep thinking to my self, how would this team perform in league 1. We had a team that walked that league. I doubt we would even make the play offs in league 1 with this shit 

Absolutely. At the final whistle after beating Walsall 8-2 to suggest we would now be in such a desperate situation so soon would have been met, quite rightly, with total derision.

It is nothing short of an astonishing failure by the owner.

27 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

I'm expecting a boring 1-1 draw, we take a lead and then sit back before Norwich eventually score. We then resume playing some decent attacking football but its too late. LJ survives another week

This guy knows 

9 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Absolutely. At the final whistle after beating Walsall 8-2 to suggest we would now be in such a desperate situation so soon would have been met, quite rightly, with total derision.

It is nothing short of an astonishing failure by the owner.

That 8 2 win is a distant memory. Tbf Walsall wod love to play us right now. No one wants it enough. 

I won't be going i normally travel to all of the games not an easy drive from the south coast but it's my team. But that's it for me. After sat I told my lad no more as long as Lee Johnson is in charge. Boring with no passion. How Steve  can let this  hapen is behond me. For God's sake Steve do something don't just let this club go down without a fight.

35 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Is it the team though? The same players had us in the top 6 earlier this season after all. FWIW, I think the squad is strong just totally mismanaged. With a half decent coach / manager, I think this lot COULD be decent in this division let alone the one below.

9 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Is it the team though? The same players had us in the top 6 earlier this season after all. FWIW, I think the squad is strong just totally mismanaged. With a half decent coach / manager, I think this lot COULD be decent in this division let alone the one below.

Our problem is we got no spine. Look at most teams they have a spine. Two decent CBS with a decent play maker in front of them with the ball and a decent bloke who can go towards goal and create something. Yes we have created chances but yet again we can't take them. 

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

Our problem is we got no spine. Look at most teams they have a spine. Two decent CBS with a decent play maker in front of them with the ball and a decent bloke who can go towards goal and create something. Yes we have created chances but yet again we can't take them. 

We've pretty much bought a new 'spine' as well Hayden. That doesn't bode well at all. :(

Archived