IGNORED

Tonight

Snufflelufagus

8 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

We've pretty much bought a new 'spine' as well Hayden. That doesn't bode well at all. :(

Here we go lads, we had a more then capable bunch of lads to compete and we go and get a "new spine" hahaha, I wish I could manage this load of shit for one game.

Not watching the Championship on TV, I don't know what has happened to them, but they are the best team I've seen all season, but that was a long time ago now (as we bloody well know).

5 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Here we go lads, we had a more then capable bunch of lads to compete and we go and get a "new spine" hahaha, I wish I could manage this load of shit for one game.

I didn't say we needed a new spine fella, just that we'd bought another one. What's funny? I don't feel like laughing so please help me out.

37 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

I agree a lot of very good players in this team. Who imo clearly do not want to play fot the manager. A decent coach would have this group in the top 10.

Totally agree. Whilst there are weaknesses in the squad, this squad of players is more than capable of being a mid table team in this league. The constant change of personnel, and the exclusion of players from the squad, only to be brought back has in my opinion unsettled these players.

It is sad and frustrating, we should not be in this position in the league. More disappointing is the powers that be, appear to be happy to sit back and watch it. I await Lansdown's assessment of the season when we're back in league 1 and his bullshit of an excuse 

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I'm not a betting man, but I'm putting £100 on a Norwich win.

I agree odds are we will lose- would never bet against my own side but each to their own.

Just saying them losing at Rotherham even means a point or perhaps more should certainly be a goer...but probably won't be!

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I agree odds are we will lose- would never bet against my own side but each to their own.

Just saying them losing at Rotherham even means a point or perhaps more should certainly be a goer...but probably won't be!

I was kidding.....betting is one vice I don't have. Just articulating my disillusionment!

2 hours ago, Snufflelufagus said:

So onto tonight's game. Anyone expecting a Norwich backlash after their result at the weekend or are they there for the taking?

The club should and will get a backlash tonight, would almost be worth going to see the empty spaces at 7.45.........almost but nowhere near really

33 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

The club should and will get a backlash tonight, would almost be worth going to see the empty spaces at 7.45.........almost but nowhere near really

Do you really think it will be noticeable - I suspect OTIB represents such a small proportion of the paying and attending fan base?

There are always spaces.

I predict a non event on and off the pitch. 

I met up with a couple of Norwich-supporting mates for some beers in Sheffield after their game and in their opinion Norwich are done for the season. They've been awful away all season and the players seem to be going through the motions. One of my mates has been putting £10 on both teams to score, home team to win on Norwich away games and claims to be doing nicely out of it

Cue 0-5 away thrashing... 

But seriously, they're awful away from home and have no confidence and little chance of reaching the playoffs so we have every chance of getting something

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Do you really think it will be noticeable - I suspect OTIB represents such a small proportion of the paying and attending fan base?

There are always spaces.

I predict a non event on and off the pitch. 

It may well be small BUT does have a varied selection, which from talking to others seems to be a fair reflection on feelings more broader; i.e fans who have never been a member aren't going for reasons quoted widely on here.

I suspect that part of LJ's problem in finding a settled (and winning) team is that in his preparation he pays overly too much attention to the opposition and how to nullify their threats and not enough attention on what we are going to do to win the game. Consequently, he's constantly chopping and changing as he picks his horses for courses depending on the opposition. To start with one up front on Saturday against Burton in a "must win" game being a case in point. He was too concerned in not losing and not concerned enough with winning. If LJ fears a Norwich backlash, he'll start with the same negative formation as against Burton, but not necessarily with the same personnel. If he sees Norwich as there for the taking, he might, just maybe, if we're lucky, start with two up top and go for an early goal, which would test Norwich's (hopefully fragile) confidence. 

Archived