IGNORED

Jamie McAllister...

BCFC1512

We already have an assistant head coach. Dean Holden was brought in November 10th to be assistant head coach alongside pemberton. Probably why they got rid of Pemberton? Or have I missed something in between then and now?

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/dean-holden-joins-bristol-city-as-assistant-head-coach-with-john-pemberton-s-role-staying-the-same/story-29885006-detail/story.html

5 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

We already have an assistant head coach. Dean Holden was brought in November 10th to be assistant head coach alongside pemberton. Probably why they got rid of Pemberton? Or have I missed something in between then and now?

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/dean-holden-joins-bristol-city-as-assistant-head-coach-with-john-pemberton-s-role-staying-the-same/story-29885006-detail/story.html

Remind me. How have we done since the 10th November?

1 minute ago, Back of the net said:

Remind me. How have we done since the 10th November?

Indeed, I am not saying it is a good thing on my post, just wondering now if he will be the only assistant head coach from now on

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Because he's already under contract here. If Johnson leaves in the next 30 seconds, he can revert to the U23 role.

Yep, smacks of being a convenient temporary fix before (if we lose tonight !!) the new coaching team comes in and JMc can revert back to u23s no problem. 

#############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Where are the people claiming I was getting overheated over a 'false statement'?

Here he is, Mr Yes Man number 3- another completely unspectacular former player who is now going to be Lansdown's bezzy m8 as we continue to be the laughing stock of the football league. Would the club like to release any other embarrassing information today, or will this news and the inevitable thrashing by Norwich be enough?

9 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Where are the people claiming I was getting overheated over a 'false statement'?

Here he is, Mr Yes Man number 3- another completely unspectacular former player who is now going to be Lansdown's bezzy m8 as we continue to be the laughing stock of the football league. Would the club like to release any other embarrassing information today, or will this news and the inevitable thrashing by Norwich be enough?

Still here.  Now the news is official I hope you enjoy your justified feeling of outrage.

I'm sure we'd be surprised who applied for the post .

I am seriously pissed off with this , no disrespect to McAllister , but what the actual **** .

We lose Pembo and Des Taylor in one day and replace one with another inexperienced coach who just happens to be mates with LJ .

Disillusionned is the not a strong enough word to describe how I feel .

What is Lansdown playing at ?

I just hope that he is being very cunning and hiding a master plan from us . Though it would have to be a plan devised by a cunning fox who had a Masters in Cunning at Cunning University Oxford .

I am absolutely livid and angry at the management with BCFC right now. However, its not Jamie McAllisters fault. He was a good left back and was always fighting in that position. With his defensive skills I hope he can contribute. As for the rest of the shambles, Out ! OH and steve, do I have pertmission to put BCFC up for sale on ebay for 50p? Thanks

32 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Jamie McAllister's qualification for this job being he took the u-23's to third bottom in the Professional Development League with a record of played 20 won 6 drawn 5 lost 9.

Brilliant.

This is a disgrace, know for a fact they are close mates. Yet another job for the boys.

You can't Knock him for the results of the development side as often his best players are farmed out on loan or first teamers in need of matches . However ,has he developed players or put into place a system of play that works ?

Stinks of the cheap option and jobs for the boys though doesn't it .

:dunno:

Disgraceful

Clearly no proper procedures followed in appointment of McAllister, and very abrupt and out of date announcement re Taylor and Pembo.

I say again disgraceful.

SL time to go and very quickly please and take your amateur management to Guernsey

Really really annoyed now.

46 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Jamie McAllister's qualification for this job being he took the u-23's to third bottom in the Professional Development League with a record of played 20 won 6 drawn 5 lost 9.

Brilliant.

This is a disgrace, know for a fact they are close mates. Yet another job for the boys.

Improvement on the first team!

How to alienate the club. For those in denial, Lansdown will back his clown all the way. Hopefully, just to league 1, because I fear Johnson will have a good stab at taking us to league 2

Archived