IGNORED

Jamie McAllister...

BCFC1512

5 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Jamie McAllister's qualification for this job being he took the u-23's to third bottom in the Professional Development League with a record of played 20 won 6 drawn 5 lost 9.

Brilliant.

This is a disgrace, know for a fact they are close mates. Yet another job for the boys.

both on a par then

What possible credentials has Mcallister got for being 1st team coach of a championship club? Decent enough league 1 / champions left back but that's hardly sufficient for established championship players to look up to, have confidence in and listen to. We need a 1st team coach who has been there and done it. Oooops I forgot that might put pressure on LJ and be his ultimate replacement. 

12 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Must have balls of steel to get involved in this.  I'm hoping for good things though.

We're all hoping for that, but I think JMc will live to regret it when he joins the other 2 clowns in the dole queue around October time.

On 3/7/2017 at 19:31, Major Isewater said:

I'm sure we'd be surprised who applied for the post .

I am seriously pissed off with this , no disrespect to McAllister , but what the actual **** .

We lose Pembo and Des Taylor in one day and replace one with another inexperienced coach who just happens to be mates with LJ .

Disillusionned is the not a strong enough word to describe how I feel .

What is Lansdown playing at ?

I just hope that he is being very cunning and hiding a master plan from us . Though it would have to be a plan devised by a cunning fox who had a Masters in Cunning at Cunning University Oxford .

I really haven't a clue, neither does he.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not not sure this is a great movie by JM - If it continues to carry on as dire he is going to be linked to and part of Johnsons inevitable demise

Not a great start if it does Jamie

What makes you think he had any choice in this? 

3 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Strange. Obviously I know nothing about his capabilities as a coach but why assemble a coaching team full of novices when you're in a relegation scrap. Surely it's experience needed in these situations.

That's what we keep saying as well :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

He has no more coaching credentials than a chap on the Downs- just jobs for mates rather than Real ability 

But are any of those coaches young, hungry and dynamic, I mean that's a given that those three qualities are exactly what's needed

no need for proven, experienced and determined 

30 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

That's the spirit.  Write the bloke off without a ball bring kicked.

Jamie could be an excellent coach for all I know, but it's my belief that Johnson will be gone by October and his coaching staff will go with him.

He could always go back to the under 23s I suppose but he could end up regretting moving up to work with Lee. 

On 07/03/2017 at 19:31, Major Isewater said:

I'm sure we'd be surprised who applied for the post .

I am seriously pissed off with this , no disrespect to McAllister , but what the actual **** .

We lose Pembo and Des Taylor in one day and replace one with another inexperienced coach who just happens to be mates with LJ .

Disillusionned is the not a strong enough word to describe how I feel .

What is Lansdown playing at ?

I just hope that he is being very cunning and hiding a master plan from us . Though it would have to be a plan devised by a cunning fox who had a Masters in Cunning at Cunning University Oxford .

where's Tony Robinson?

30 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Jamie could be an excellent coach for all I know, but it's my belief that Johnson will be gone by October and his coaching staff will go with him.

He could always go back to the under 23s I suppose but he could end up regretting moving up to work with Lee. 

Agreed. It's certainly an interesting career move.

1 hour ago, Rednwhiterob said:

That's the spirit.  Write the bloke off without a ball bring kicked.

It's not about writing the bloke off. To me it's about thinking that an experienced, proven coach would probably have more chance of a successful outcome but nothings guaranteed of course.  

Archived