IGNORED

You choose... Pick an ex player as manager

Fordy62

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Peter Beadle- Doing a half decent job at Hereford 

Great guy is Beads. However me and you could take the Hereford reigns and piss that league. It is truly terrible - Tivvy and Taunton both half decent on their day but Herefords side should be a league or two up comfortably. They have Tristan Plummer playing right wing for them. One that got away, if he had the attitue he has now back as a kid I have no doubts he'd be playing football league standard.

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

Great guy is Beads. However me and you could take the Hereford reigns and piss that league. It is truly terrible - Tivvy and Taunton both half decent on their day but Herefords side should be a league or two up comfortably.

They have Tristan Plummer playing right wing for them. One that got away, if he had the attitue he has now back as a kid I have no doubts he'd be playing football league standard.

Like his brothers - All fantastic footballers with genuine star potential , and none of them fulfilled their massive potential , and not due to ability

Real shame

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Great guy is Beads. However me and you could take the Hereford reigns and piss that league. It is truly terrible - Tivvy and Taunton both half decent on their day but Herefords side should be a league or two up comfortably. They have Tristan Plummer playing right wing for them. One that got away, if he had the attitue he has now back as a kid I have no doubts he'd be playing football league standard.

Yeah, I know their squad is far too good for their current level, they've had several promotions in a row and last season and last year they broke the record attendance for the division they were in (Midlands League Premier?) with one about 5x as high as the previous record. A big club on it's way back up the (non) leagues.

I genuinely think Manor Farm could get a top half finish in that division next year (providing they don't choke and throw away promotion again), they got one bloke who scored over 50 goals last season and has 27 from 35 this year. Their top scorer has 29 in 34 and they got another bloke with 20 from 37, they could conceivably have over 100 goals from 3 players by the end of the season! Their defence isn't too bad with +64 goal difference as well.

24 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Peter Beadle- Doing a half decent job at Hereford 

I suppose half decent is better than LJ's zero decent, but I'd really like a full decent manager. If that's asking too much, how about a nearly decent manager?

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

I suppose half decent is better than LJ's zero decent, but I'd really like a full decent manager. If that's asking too much, how about a nearly decent manager?

Well Hereford have got 86 points from 33 games, maybe half-decent is a little harsh, but he has a squad that is amazing at that level.

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yeah, I know their squad is far too good for their current level, they've had several promotions in a row and last season and last year they broke the record attendance for the division they were in (Midlands League Premier?) with one about 5x as high as the previous record. A big club on it's way back up the (non) leagues.

I genuinely think Manor Farm could get a top half finish in that division next year (providing they don't choke and throw away promotion again), they got one bloke who scored over 50 goals last season and has 27 from 35 this year. Their top scorer has 29 in 34 and they got another bloke with 20 from 37, they could conceivably have over 100 goals from 3 players by the end of the season! Their defence isn't too bad with +64 goal difference as well.

To my understanding Manor Farm manager has a job lined up with another team in Herefords league and plans on taking most of his squad over. Could be just talk though.

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

To my understanding Manor Farm manager has a job lined up with another team in Herefords league and plans on taking most of his squad over. Could be just talk though.

I really hope it is just talk.

Enjoy going down to Manor Farm, and the games are often exciting ones.

Last season I saw them beat Hengrove 7-1 and it could have been so much more than that. This year I saw them beat another side 10-0 with a rotated side!

If he does leave then the club that gets him and the players will do well. A lot of talent there.

Archived