IGNORED

Up, Down, Up, Down.

RedLionLad

This season seems to be much worse for people leaving their seats at all times during the game. Has anyone else noticed this?

Ten minutes into each half and 15 minutes towards the end of each half have always been the norm, but this season (more noticeably) people are leaving their seats at all times during the game.

Why would someone want to buy a hot dog on the 25th or 65th minute? Do we have a new breed of fan who goes for the social aspect of being with friends and family and not so much now for the football? Or is the football that bad that they can't stomach watching a whole 45 minutes each way?

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

This season seems to be much worse for people leaving their seats at all times during the game. Has anyone else noticed this?

Ten minutes into each half and 15 minutes towards the end of each half have always been the norm, but this season (more noticeably) people are leaving their seats at all times during the game.

Why would someone want to buy a hot dog on the 25th or 65th minute? Do we have a new breed of fan who goes for the social aspect of being with friends and family and not so much now for the football? Or is the football that bad that they can't stomach watching a whole 45 minutes each way?

I believe it has something to do with Isewater's squeaky Bum Oil .

We advise customers to apply it in privacy and not during the match in the stands .

Be thankful .

As a bit of a side note , Isewater's have just bought out our biggest competitor ' Squeaky Cheeks ' .

22 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Noticed it in a big way in the Dolman this season. Maybe is to fill up on beer now there are plenty of TVs in the concourse no need to rush back.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Noticed it in a big way in the Dolman this season. Maybe is to fill up on beer now there are plenty of TVs in the concourse no need to rush back.

That must have something to do with.

I usually grab a £4 pasty for just £1 on the way out. Cheers me up just a little bit.

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

I made similar comments earlier in the season. Just cannot understand the mentality of spending a lot of money to watch a football match and then not actually being bothered about watching it. I can't imagine anything worse than being in the concourse when a goal goes in.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I made similar comments earlier in the season. Just cannot understand the mentality of spending a lot of money to watch a football match and then not actually being bothered about watching it. I can't imagine anything worse than being in the concourse when a goal goes in.

I'm curious as to why more people are doing it this season.

Have we attracted different types of people to football matches......maybe because we all sit down and the plush surroundings?

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I'm curious as to why more people are doing it this season.

Have we attracted different types of people to football matches......maybe because we all sit down and the plush surroundings?

I think there might be a bit of that. Plus there are now more reasons to leave your seat than their used to be. But I still don't get it!

Seems to be the same with everything these days e.g. concerts etc. Constant stream of people going to and from the bar and many stay there for a chat. It's as if they can't go five minutes without a drink or enjoy the occasion without (another) one. Never understand it especially when they miss half of whatever they are there for as a result

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I just need to piss a lot.

Archived