IGNORED

Gary O'Neil

RedJim

Haven't seen a thread on him yet. That was a performance of an experienced Championship quality midfielder tonight. Tackles, picking the right pass, aggression, awareness... Superb. We are a better team with him in the side. 

Fingers crossed he stays fit for the run in because we need him.

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

Fantastic tonight, a thread could be made on every individual in all honesty. The whole squad showed an admirable amount of commitment and determination.

Absolutely. A complete team performance with grit and desire to win! Great to see. 

1 minute ago, Cider red said:

I thought he was a liability! Lost the ball in dangerous positions on countless occasions, he was lucky hudds were not on their game tonight Imo. To give balance I normally think were better with him in the side.

I only recall him giving it away once, and that was in the first half when he played a bizarre backwards pass into the right back area. Faultless apart from that! Funny how we all see the game differently ain't it!

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

He was immense.

My MOM and the reason why he is here.

Great performance tonight as you say. But picking a man of the match is a tough one tonight (for a change) 

Smith probably shades it for me but O'Neill, Pack, Tammy, Tomlin and Cotterill aren't far off.

Odowda, Wright and Flint weren't bad either. **** it, give it to everyone!!

36 minutes ago, RedJim said:

I only recall him giving it away once, and that was in the first half when he played a bizarre backwards pass into the right back area. Faultless apart from that! Funny how we all see the game differently ain't it!

He definitely gave it away cheaply in the first half a number of times. Tightened up in the second though. 

Archived