IGNORED

Huddersfield fans forum

Robbored

1 hour ago, pillred said:

I for my sins read all 20 odd pages only 2 people blamed tomlin in any way and they were quickly shot down, I thought most were fair in there assessment and mostly admitted they had been outplayed, one even saying it could have been 6 or 7 and 4 nil flattered them.

It was a whole range definitely I read a fair old chunk as well.

Mind you on this forum you could argue we are the same as well with our match day threads and analysis! 

21 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Unbiased? Very droll old boy, very droll.

unintentional, but yes with hindsight I see what you mean. what I was getting at is if the opposing fans are impressed they must mean it, as they have nothing to gain by praising us.

Both Huddersfield fans I work with came out with the Illness in the camp and worried about their mate excuses, fact of the matter is if they were ill they wouldn't be playing, I've been off work since mid Monday morning with this bug that going round, I couldn't kick the dog out never mind a football for 90 minutes, so I can't believe any off them were playing with sickness. And I don't believe for one minute that a team challenging at the top end of the league are so mentally weak as to be effected by a injury to their mate, Bristol players upped their game for the cameras and Huddersfield underestimated them plain and simple 

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Both Huddersfield fans I work with came out with the Illness in the camp and worried about their mate excuses, fact of the matter is if they were ill they wouldn't be playing, I've been off work since mid Monday morning with this bug that going round, I couldn't kick the dog out never mind a football for 90 minutes, so I can't believe any off them were playing with sickness. And I don't believe for one minute that a team challenging at the top end of the league are so mentally weak as to be effected by a injury to their mate, Bristol players upped their game for the cameras and Huddersfield underestimated them plain and simple 

Bristol who 

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 16:12, Woodsy said:

Yeah, remember that one, Super Bob got 3, I think??

I don't remember even seeing them get a point in my time (1987), although I doubt I've been to all the games

Iirc they got a draw in 89/90 tuesday night game near end of season. Believe that had we won we could have been promoted that night if other results had gone our way. Could be wrong though

17 hours ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Iirc they got a draw in 89/90 tuesday night game near end of season. Believe that had we won we could have been promoted that night if other results had gone our way. Could be wrong though

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=376&team2_id=1309

Not as good a record as I remember

Archived