IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

No we haven't!

I went with licencing to Gloucester roads and spoke to the pubs re any concerns they have and offered advice for the day.

No talk of "Teds" was mentioned by the "old bill" or the pub licensee.

Julie, it's no good speaking to the pubs. It's the minibuses you should be worried about. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, JulieH said:

No we haven't!

I went with licencing to Gloucester roads and spoke to the pubs re any concerns they have and offered advice for the day.

Not Like a sag to lie surely......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

No we haven't!

For once an OTIB rumour is scotched with facts, from someone who was actually involved - lawks a lordy, whatever next!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, weepywall said:

Spoke to a gashead acquaintance this week who said the old bill have been warning pubs etc on Gloucester Rd that "them teds" are heading to the Millets Stadium this Sunday to say hello to the Gas and Millwall, so it looks like if there is any problems "them teds" will get the blame, getting the excuses in early this time.

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

No we haven't!

Looks like you can make your gashead acquaintance look like the complete tool that he obviously is..! 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JulieH said:

No we haven't!

'Police Spokesperson confirms Bristol Rovers full of shit.'

Sorry @JulieH!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Who are you gonna call when you have finally sold out the ground (and you are expecting Millwall to assist with the ground improvements)?

gazebo.png.a628312112cb8dd48ee006f7a227dfa2.png

Just now, 42nite said:

Perfect,  I like the sponsor bit .:thumbsup:

These also have the added bonus of headbut proof windows as standard.   But that won't stop them trying!

And it has a reusable carry bag so they can just take it to whatever ground they decide to play at and subsequently steal next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

And it has a reusable carry bag so they can just take it to whatever ground they decide to play at and subsequently steal next.

A portable stadium, very clever!

All they're waiting for now is for Millwall to do their stuff and job's a good 'un!

• Like 1