IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, lenred said:

Had the 'pleasure' of going to IKEA this morning so I suggested we take the route past the Rugby ground to see the sights. As we passed the dump on Filton Avenue my missus, completely unprompted, turned around to me and said 'it's a bit Sunday League isn't it. A bit amateurish'.  Proud proud moment. 

I had cause to drive past AG AND the swamp in one trip the other week.

I proudly showed my Mrs the "new" Gate as we drove down Ashton Rd. We came to the Mem and I said "And there's the Gas Hole" My Mrs kept saying " where, where....I can't see anything!" :clap:

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Like 8

56 minutes ago, lenred said:

Had the 'pleasure' of going to IKEA this morning so I suggested we take the route past the Rugby ground to see the sights. As we passed the dump on Filton Avenue my missus, completely unprompted, turned around to me and said 'it's a bit Sunday League isn't it. A bit amateurish'.  Proud proud moment. 

Sorry, that is an insult to Sunday League teams :P

• Like 1

Of course....

scoobydoogas Avatar
scoobydoogas
Reserve Team
45 minutes ago
Was anyone really expecting there to be trouble given that they won? 
Even the "well hard" shitheads that attended, that like to act big behind their keyboards, kept their heads down. But thanks to all of those pricks that attended and felt the Rovers love so much that they happily parted with their dole money to come and watch us.

Just now, Super said:

Of course....

scoobydoogas Avatar
scoobydoogas
Reserve Team
45 minutes ago
Was anyone really expecting there to be trouble given that they won? 
Even the "well hard" shitheads that attended, that like to act big behind their keyboards, kept their heads down. But thanks to all of those pricks that attended and felt the Rovers love so much that they happily parted with their dole money to come and watch us.

"Scoobydoogas" he must be 15. 

Just now, BS15_RED said:

Hearing that their all time greatest player, Dean Windass was guest of honour at the Legion here in Kingswood last night, after he went over the road to Chasers, started giving it the big I am and promptly got a few slaps! 

Jesus. What an absolute embarrassment they are, still dining out on that shite from years ago.  Desperate they are. Desparate and bitter!! 

• Like 2

Just now, lenred said:

Jesus. What an absolute embarrassment they are, still dining out on that shite from years ago.  Desperate they are. Desparate and bitter!! 

In their deluded little minds it's worse that being relegated to non league by a team wearing their own away kit!

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, lenred said:

Once tinpot always tinpot. The 'gurt famouz loyal true and prowed rovurs' literally grab any possible straw for oneupmanship. Sad for them they have none. Ok the swamp is higher above sea,level than AG. We'll that one they can have.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tommy32 said:

Fact is whatever they say or do we are the best team in Bristol and they haven't even been in our league for 16+ years and god knows how many days.

pathetic stunts like this are just an attempt to distract themselves from the above fact.

and  windass goes along with it that's what makes me laugh or is he skint and just out for some free beer ?

14 minutes ago, Star of a gunner said:

If I was a Grimsby fan I would be a bit pi&&ed  off with them claiming  they had 35,000 ,basically saying Grimsby only took 15,000.

I expect they just treat them with contempt for the pathological liars they are just like everyone else in football does.

Edited by Red Right Hand
add word
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Well something happened today at the Gas v Millwall...

@AdamThurston posted this earlier...

14:45 in case anyone wants to skip over the Gas lap of honour...

Love it - a fat gass'ole actually filmed himself running away, and then put it on the internet.

Is there no end to the meme vanity of today's yoof!?

Pretty sure he wouldn't say "**** off Millwall" to their faces either.