IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ha, well you could use that. :thumbsup:

I was thinking more of the Gas attempting to save their own skins in 2014 by trying to shaft Wycombe.

IMG_3774.PNG

We could go on all day listing references that we could use...! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

CLASSIC

The first thirty seconds are pure comic gold for us reds,I mean WTF **** was that, the biggest s***hole he's ever been to.

• Like 3

Just now, HOMERSIMPSON said:

Typing this through tears of laughter. Sounds like he got "eye balled" by rovers chief talent spotter. So it's not just our biased view, they really are a laughing stock.  

The first vid shows their coach at The Lamb in Mangotsfield, good job I didn't know, I'd have gone over had had a "right row" :P

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

And then tried taking them to court . :rofl2br:. This has made for a great start to the day . Thank u NLBR . Always making us laugh. Tinpot fools 

And then our supporters make Sir Colin Daniel a lifetime member at Ashton Gate and present him with an award. Class, simply class.

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Remember it was all ". . . ground, ground, ground and they forgot about the team" that fateful day 3yrs ago. 

WATTBA  

Ah, but at least they've had the last laugh with their shiny new ground..!

Doh!!

1 hour ago, SimonR said:

Lets have a whip round! Nothing is too good for Sir Colin.

Totally agree! Even if you meant it in jest! Any media coverage of that would wind up the Blue Few to the point of looking for an animal to punch - again...

And just when they were waiting to celebrate our relegation and their promotion....oh well...

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Did he actually say that a Rovers fan eye-balled him who had one eye in Bromley and the other in Swanley the mug? Absolutely hilarious 

I think he did,but what with that London accent,I could be wrong,like you say,hilarious.

See that bloke Miller they were due to sign in the January transfer window from Dover (and who their friends at The Post have been bigging up this week for scoring over 40 goals this season) has signed for Peterborough today.

Weird, isn't it? Run by a billionaire Arab owner apparently yet outbid by a club with 6000 fans & run by the likes of Darragh McAnthony..

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

See that bloke Miller they were due to sign in the January transfer window from Dover (and who their friends at The Post have been bigging up this week for scoring over 40 goals this season) has signed for Peterborough today.

Weird, isn't it? Run by a billionaire Arab owner apparently yet outbid by a club with 6000 fans & run by the likes of Darragh McAnthony..

They remained deluded.  It's only a matter of time before Dopey's off, then they'll be wailing and nashing of the teeth.

it still amazes me that they've convinced themselves that finishing 10th in the third tier and shipping 7 goals in their last two games represents a "fantastic season".

10 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Do they still publish their fanzine '2nd of May' or was that cancelled?

Its better than fiction, at times with that lot.  If I wrote it as a noval critics would be saying things like "nice idea, but too far fetched" and "ridiculous!".  "Where the xxxx did you get headbutting a mini bus from?" and "signing the player that sent you down?".  

No wonder they hate us but it's not our fault we have neighbours of such ineptitude.

I'm pretty sure it's defunct unless someone else picked up the baton. I actually know the woman who used to run that fanzine in person - she's a very pleasant person incidentally and always got on well with her despite the rivalry.

However, she got fed up with the endless shenanigans at Rovers behind the scenes and no longer goes to watch them. She now follows AFC Wimbledon instead I believe.

33 minutes ago, Malago said:

it still amazes me that they've convinced themselves that finishing 10th in the third tier and shipping 7 goals in their last two games represents a "fantastic season".

8 actually, (2-4, 3-4).