IGNORED

Question for the mods.

Tully Bascomb

• Admin
17 hours ago, BoneyardTIM said:

What do you actually do, it's seems over the last week there's hardly been one thread without someone telling someone else to **** off. I know tempers have been running hot but is there really any need to reduce every thead down to this level. People need to play nice and get back to well thought out exchanges of option.

Personally since the weekend have responded to 5 "reports"

Must be at least 10 posts to approve each day - have been 7 today alone 

Add to that correcting thread titles and merging duplicate threads

(You are right there have been too many to mention threads with people infighting, but it got that bad that we just left it alone)

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

I've always though you can tell those who went to uni and those that didn't. 

The vast majority of uni grads enjoy a debate, know how to put their point across and can accept a difference of opinion without getting  offended, taking it personally and falling out.

Little to do with intelligence, just a result of living with others in shared accommodation and the like, and having to stand on your own feet nice and early. 

Of course, I'm generalising.  

If university allows debate to be stifled its bad for society. 

Like when people steal all your milk or bread :ph34r:

17 hours ago, BoneyardTIM said:

What do you actually do, it's seems over the last week there's hardly been one thread without someone telling someone else to **** off. I know tempers have been running hot but is there really any need to reduce every thead down to this level. People need to play nice and get back to well thought out exchanges of option.

Can you give any ******* examples of this sort of thing?

I raised the same question the other day, and was told to get off the thread and stop being so sensitive.

It seems we just can't win!

:shutup:

******* tfj

48 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

If I told you I'd have to kill you :P 

Ban this woman !!  The rules don't allow for threats of extreme violence and bodily harm.

Second thoughts .................. she does have a nice arse.

Erect a statue of this woman !!!

Archived