IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Wonder if he's still knackered from that quick 20 yard dash back in '97?

Dirty horse punching pr*ck.

Im aware that he failed to escape a couple of times on the street and got his head kicked so far up his own ass he watched himself get the crap kicked out of.

Just now, pride of the west said:

He says he's bored of the same song we sing for him. Kind of ironic since his famous bristol rovers only have one song which the entire football league and conference are bored of.

Yeah i thought that. They stole gas marching in from saints as well so boring.

3 hours ago, cswhitlock said:

proud to say i spat on that gas scum**** that day dont care what anyone thinks of that either 

Horrible, and something I'd never do.

Another thing I'd never do is cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

100% scum!

Neil Warnock turned to his bench during the Cardiff game after a chant of 'Neil Warnock, you're a W******' and said with a smile "That wasn't very loud, was it?"........... I was sat about ten feet from him and like the Pantomime villain he is i kinda liked and loathed him at the same time. I will be sat tomorrow about ten feet from Holloway. I have always just loathed the odious little weasel and there will be no love...... I can't think of any other person in football i dislike as much! Just looking at him you would know he was a Gashead. When he opens his mouth i cringe and feel embarrassed he has any connection with Bristol!

3 hours ago, harry may said:

I went to the same school as him, in the same year - Sir Bernard Lovell at Oldland common. He was an apprentice at Rovers . He's gas through and through.And he doesn't like us . But when it suits him ( I suspect as part of his media work )he portrays himself as a Bristolian who is proud of all sporting teams from the West Country. It's false. He doesn't like us - and City supporters of a certain age ,don't like him.I will never clap him.

My kids did a year at SBL before it turned shit so they left. While they were there, Holloway was opening the new, excellent, sports centre. He was wondering around, playing the pr**k he is with the youngsters and eventually came up to my kids wanting a high five off one and a fist pump from the older one. Neither of them moved a muscle and totally ignored the knob! Marcus Trescothick on the other hand was treated was every possible respect. :thumbsup:

I can't think where they got that attitude from, I really can't! :whistle:

'Orrible f**ker Holloway is, can't stand the belter.

31 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Horrible, and something I'd never do.

Another thing I'd never do is cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

100% scum!

And he is proud of it? Vile.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I always think it is a generation thing - if you supported us around the time he played for Rovers and heard the comment  he said you'd never give him the time of day

Those that have grown up not having decent local derbies and just see the TV puppet he is are the sort to clap him

Though why in the world with someone who has no connection to us be applauded anyway?

The thing is even with his t.v. punditry, it's not even third rate... tries to make little jokes and puns when all he does is embarrass himself.

How people can clap him for that is beyond me

Hi Phantom

He did raise his game massively when he went to QPR which surprised me at the time. 

I only saw him playing derby matches for Rovers and he gave everything and more for his team. He loved the occasion as they were Rovers only big matches and he obviously wanted to beat us. 

I cant see any reason for hating him. I don't hate Rovers. I found it amusing when they went non-league, and I find a large percentage of their fans amusingly deluded. 

He was wonderfully refreshing when he first went into management but thankfully he's a bit less high profile these days as his humour became a bit stale like say "BoatyMcBoatface" becoming unamusing and Michael McIntyre. 

2 hours ago, RedReynard said:

Neil Warnock turned to his bench during the Cardiff game after a chant of 'Neil Warnock, you're a W******' and said with a smile "That wasn't very loud, was it?"........... I was sat about ten feet from him and like the Pantomime villain he is i kinda liked and loathed him at the same time. I will be sat tomorrow about ten feet from Holloway. I have always just loathed the odious little weasel and there will be no love...... I can't think of any other person in football i dislike as much! Just looking at him you would know he was a Gashead. When he opens his mouth i cringe and feel embarrassed he has any connection with Bristol!

Please please please.

For the love of City, ask him the price of a chicken hutch? 

And then tell him you've got Neymar's number.

H****way employs the same tactics as that other pantomime villain W**nock. Likes to lord it to the media so that come matchday he receives a bitter reception to detract the same from his team, thus allowing them to play with less pressure.

Ian H****way is an irrelevant stain on Bristol and has spent more time away from Bristol than in it. He is not a proud Bristolian (as he claims) he is an embarrassment. 

If people want to clap him as if he is some sort of mascot for Bristol in his silly pre and post match interviews then fair enough. Come 3pm today he won't be getting anything from me. Not even a boo, hiss or it's behind you! Because that's exactly what he wants. Instead I'll be getting behind which ever team the tombola spits out today and nick 3 pts from him. That would be much more satisfying.

Archived