IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

2 hours ago, hoxton casual said:

My son's special school joins the back of Loftus Road and Holloway and the players park their cars in our car park on match days. It is a school with many kids with profound disabilities. At Xmas QPR send some players or board members to hand presents to the children, but usually dont stay long. Holloway came this year with his wife and stayed for over and hour and took a genuine interest in the school, the students and the staff. It was remarked by our headtecher what a pleasure to have someone from the club pay a real interest.

Now whilst he unddoubtedly said some stupid things about us, as we have about him, from this interaction he came across as a decent and caring human being.

When is BCT going to support a special needs team btw or do they already?

Holloway does a lot of charity work in respect of deaf children. Two of his children were born deaf.

Still don't like him as far as football goes.

On 15/04/2017 at 00:47, Swede said:

Loftus Road's a 5hit hole.

Obstructed views, you can't see the goal line & quite how they get away with that pokey concourse at the back of the away fans is beyond me.

Too right! It's a rubbish ground....I was standing up there once during the game when we played them away (bizarrely) on a Thursday night, a nice policeman asked me to sit down and then I showed him that it was physically impossible for me to do so given my height and the lack of leg room...my knees when bent just couldn't fit in the paltry gap...he had to sheepishly agree and let me continue to stand...rubbish facilities in this day and age, and Holloway has the bare faced cheek to criticise our stadium!

Archived