IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

Just now, chinapig said:

Really? Crikey! Is there still anybody who would like him as our manager I wonder?:facepalm:

For clarification that's versus LJ's overall record here, which is actually a pretty solid one.

Holloway is on 7 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats now, or 1.35 ppg.

LJ's record overall for us is a little over 1.40 ppg.

LJ's record this season is only 1.12 ppg.

What was that song ringing round the Gate in injury time to the tune of "Feeling hot, hot, hot". Sounded like "Holloway's a c***."

I recall one derby - think was the 1st leg of the 1997 Coca-Cola Cup tie. Skeletor won a free-kick and moved the ball about a centimetre further forward than the spot of the foul and the whole Atyeo stood up as one and berated him.

I loathe the tosser with the heat of 10,000 suns.

4 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Steve Brooker when playing for Cheltenham got an awful time when we played up there. We were on three sides of the ground 

Was the other side of the ground being rebuilt then? Surely your MASSIVE away support usually sells out all four sides? ;)

7 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Not sure we have many players who have been so outspoken to say they outright hate the gas, like the way Rovers were in the 80s and 90s. 

BecAuse for the last 20 years, they've been largely irrelevant to us I guess.

plus we don't have many Bristolians in our squad anymore.

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Did the poor little g*shead get upset by us lot in the Atyeo singing at him today, so thought he'd call us crap. Diddums 

IMG_9742.PNG

Haha - unlike the cathederal that is Loftus Road - a shoebox hemmed in by a load of  ugly 1960s communist low-rise blocks of flats. Prat.

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Did the poor little g*shead get upset by us lot in the Atyeo singing at him today, so thought he'd call us crap. Diddums 

IMG_9742.PNG

Note... didn't answer the question of whether he was upset did he? 

He'll be crying into his He-Man duvet tonight... 

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

For clarification that's versus LJ's overall record here, which is actually a pretty solid one.

Holloway is on 7 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats now, or 1.35 ppg.

LJ's record overall for us is a little over 1.40 ppg.

LJ's record this season is only 1.12 ppg.

got Holloways stats wrong, 27 points from 26 games, actually a worse record than LJ's this season @chinapig

1 hour ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

What was that song ringing round the Gate in injury time to the tune of "Feeling hot, hot, hot". Sounded like "Holloway's a c***."

I recall one derby - think was the 1st leg of the 1997 Coca-Cola Cup tie. Skeletor won a free-kick and moved the ball about a centimetre further forward than the spot of the foul and the whole Atyeo stood up as one and berated him.

I loathe the tosser with the heat of 10,000 suns.

Stayin Up, Up, Up....became Hollowhead's a C***, C***, C***

In fact, every song possible transmogriphied into Hollowhead's a cu*t today. And rightly so. The idiot just couldn't stop himself this week, saying it doesn't bother him all this. Really? Then why mention it? Because you thought it might work in your favour and..yes...you just can't let go. Talk about backfiring on both accounts.

QP were as bland to day as they always are - London's 8th or 9th club (behind Brentford. Ouch) Were there any away fans there? I didn't hear them. Did Freeman turn up? Totally outplayed. Was Hollowhead there? Yes, he gave it the cupping of th'ear etc in the first ten mins, then sat down a lot after that as his outdated tactics failed and failed again ... what was this, the 1980s? Kick it to Devon White!! Kick it to the Big Bloke!

Shyte. We can sooooo be as midtable as them.

Magnificent, City (Johnson Out)

6 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Stayin Up, Up, Up....became Hollowhead's a C***, C***, C***

In fact, every song possible transmogriphied into Hollowhead's a cu*t today. And rightly so. The idiot just couldn't stop himself this week, saying it doesn't bother him all this. Really? Then why mention it? Because you thought it might work in your favour and..yes...you just can't let go. Talk about backfiring on both accounts.

QP were as bland to day as they always are - London's 8th or 9th club (behind Brentford. Ouch) Were there any away fans there? I didn't hear them. Did Freeman turn up? Totally outplayed. Was Hollowhead there? Yes, he gave it the cupping of th'ear etc in the first ten mins, then sat down a lot after that as his outdated tactics failed and failed again ... what was this, the 1980s? Kick it to Devon White!! Kick it to the Big Bloke!

Shyte. We can sooooo be as midtable as them.

Magnificent, City (Johnson Out)

Agree with every word. 

I only know there were QPR fans there because the game was live on telly where I live and the pervy cameraman kept zooming in on this pretty blonde in the away end. ;)

On 13/04/2017 at 20:17, phantom said:

Serious question @redapple which part of his playing career do you respect him from? 

5 games at Torquay? 

19 games at Wimbledon?

30 games at Brentford? 

147 games at QPR? 

397 games at Bristol Rovers? 

He had a good career as a pro, played for his first love Rovers, if it were reversed I'd be cock a hoop

Must admit Hollowhead is right. The Atyeo is poor when you consider the rest of the ground. I had some non City fans with me today and almost had to apologise out of embarrassment. Let's hope SL buys some houses so we can demolish and take our stadium to top flight level.

Archived