IGNORED

B + B + B + B = ?

Dolman Block B

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

If we can keep the same settled side, Balackburn 3, Barnsley 3, brighton 0, Birmingham 3, hows that for positivity ? I need a lie down.....

Not as good as 3+3+1+3 but that is as optimistic as I'm prepared to be !!

17 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Blackburn.   Bore draw                                Hopeful of a win for this one

barnsley.       Bruising home win                 Agreed

Brighton .    Battering                                 lose by 2

birmingham .   Beach mode                     If we are safe by then, we'll play without fear, win by 3!

Blackburn 2-2 93rd minute tammy equaliser

Barnsley 3-1 Win to stay up and we carry on with our good home form

brighton 4-0 They need a ein to win the league, we are on the beach,they smash us

Birmingham 3-0 A nice comfortable home win to go out with a bang

Could have really done with a Forest win yesterday. Would have been great going in to mondays fixture with a 7 point gap... but perhaps now the players know they'll have to still fight and not take it easy... snap your hand off for the most boring 0-0 with no shots and very little attaking threat right now. Avoid defeat at Blackburn and I think, dare I say it... that'll be us safe! But you never know we could pull a bristol city and lose the next 4 games all 5-0 and finish below Wigan. 

Draw win loss draw

Nervous about Monday a bit. Probably be a few changes. I'd say maybe Cotterill in for Brownhill at least. Wouldn't want to change too much to be honest but of the last two games I think Brownhill has been the least spectacular not to say he hasn't done a job but he's not a natural winger. I'd maybe think about starting Djuric next to Tammy but probably would leave it alone as Matty seems to be close to getting it right(technically two assists yesterday) maybe he needs that one more game to find the back of the net. 

We need six points for me, and if three of them are against Blackburn, we might need as few as four.

However, I think we'll draw with Blackburn, and the big game will be Barnsley at home - win that, we're looking good; draw, and the last game against Birmingham might see us all but safe, but needing a draw to stay up against a team keen on a win to do similar.

Best result on Monday would of course be us beating Blackburn, with all other results then being academic.  But if we fail to take three points, I am keen for Burton to beat Brum, Brighton to beat Wigan, and see Cardiff sink Forest; would keep us from dropping and place one or two others who are in poor form in bother.

There is a lot riding on our game at Elwood Park; here's hoping the players are up for it.

1 hour ago, Tiree said:

Since February Blackburn has looked like the biggest game of the season. Let's hope our fans turn up in (respectable) numbers and get behind the team. Our support years ago used to be good at this stage of the season but all sorts of excuses mean we are bottom drawer now.

Let's hope Lj doesnt let the fans down but making too many changes and finally, lets hope the whole Club can celebrate Easter on Monday night resulting in about over 100 contibutors to OTib having a bit of pie (humble) with acknowledgements that their comments on here during the first two months of this year that "we're definitley down if Johnson stays" were a little naive and uncalled for?

Over a 1000 sold

pay on the day could see that doubled

Everyone i know is going and hasn't got a ticket yet 

Archived